Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Never talk s-hit about BBQ sauce.

tumblr_nh0h9iiisY1qjpqono2_400.gif

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Criticize Roc Nations first card when you stan a nikka who put on nothing but trash cards in 2014 :mjlol:

dude do you read threads or do you just skim thru it?? :patrice:

did you NOT see my previous posts in this thread where I praised the Roc Nation for it's undercard fights...

the Tureano Johnson fight held my intrest as well as the followup featuring Dustin the "white tiger".....I was loving it :obama:

I just wasn't feeling the hernandez kid from DC fighting that 35 year old from NYC..... now THAT WAS TRASH!!! :ufdup:

you letting your bitterness over this "haymon" situation turn into something personal for you......and haymon ain't got shyt to do with this subject :russ:

look mane...get over it...cause YOU WERE PRESENT AND STILL WILL BE PRESENT FOR EVERY HAYMON EVENT IN 2015

you ain't got no choice breh................. :manny:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
That Roc Nation card was pretty embarrassing tbh, you can bring whoever you fukkin want to sing, doesn't mean the fights still suck.

That Perez/Maicelo fight was best one of the night for me, didn't understand Teddy saying Maicelo was faster and stronger at times, he was just unloading while Perez was taking his time and he eventually took over

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Watching ESNews, and they talking about if Brandon Rios beats Mike Alvarado, he's gonna call out Danny Garcia

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Jay Z gonna have to send Angie Martinez old ass to the bushes and put a little more thought into which of his artists he lets perform at his fights because Fabolous was terrible.