Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I always thought the nonito knock down was cheap as hell.

Against Amagasa he was clearly hurt tho. He got up quickly, but he was getting roughed up.

It'd be a shame if Rigo ends up having to go up in weight ala Gamboa...

Watching his precision is a thing of beauty. If only his frame was a bit larger.:ohlawd:

After rewatching though...:huhldup: he really ain't got no sort of chin if he's getting dropped like that..

His defense better than Mayweather:skip:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Thats two wild sloppy china cacs that drop Rigo, this nikka aint shyt....

29-Camron-NP.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
it's not like the other guy set up with punch, it was just an awkward almost-tangle of legs

best thing that could've happened to Rigo IMO, those other guys looking mighty inspired to fight him right now :heh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Rigo looked the same to me. It's just that he was in there with a guy that had confidence due to his size advantage so he stayed pressuring Rigo and would let his hands go a lil more often than cats would normally do. Rigo was outboxing dude hard for most of the fight, but he had to earn it.

Both knockdowns were legit to me. Rigo didn't expect Ippo to turn around and punch when he moved away during the 1st knock. I recall Toney catching Roy with a similar shot in their fight it's just that he didn't hurt/drop Jones when he connected, but it was prolly his best shot of the night. The 2nd Rigo knockdown was more of some accumulative damage. Dude was legit hurt anyways from the barrage before falling. No complaints. I've seen a lot worse.

I rather a ref make the knockdown call instead of blowing it completely like the ref in the Floyd/Corely fight who let Chop Chop taste the canvas like 5 times, but only getting a knockdown scored twice.

Rigo doesn't have the best chin, but I'd say it's better than Wlad's, Khans, and Seth Mitchel's. Donaire dropped him and hurt him because he thought it was an amateur bout where the ref is supposed to protect them in breaks. Nothing cheap about it.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio