Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
So, I was looking for games on the Google Play store for deals and racers are my favorite genre so I was peeping the reviews and I saw this.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ninetyninegames.dhoomthreejetspeed

TFZUk18.jpg

The first review makes no sense but I've been laughing all the same.

lol Amir Khan is a big actor in India (not the boxer) & Dhoom was a big film up there as well, i think he stared in it.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
lol Amir Khan is a big actor in India (not the boxer) & Dhoom was a big film up there as well, i think he stared in it.
One of my old macy's managers was named Amir Khan. Dude got caught stealing ~10 stacks worth of suits

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
By Mike Coppinger

Guillermo Rigondeaux (15-0, 10 KOs) put one of his most exciting performances Wednesday -- it just took traveling halfway around the world to do it.

The two-time Olympic gold medalist engaged in a war with Hisashi Amagasa, rising off the canvas twice to stop him in Round 11.

Amagasa (28-5-2, 19 KOs) was dropped twice in Round 10, but the reason he retired on his stool might have been due to some severe injuries.

Rigondeaux's manager Gary Hyde says that his fighter not only broke Amagasa's jaw in Round 9, but also his orbital bone the very next round.

"The Japanese crowd tore the house down in appreciation of an excellent fight and appreciation of Rigo's sublime skills," Hyde said. "It's an honour to be the manager of the greatest fighter in the world today."

Hyde told BoxingScene.com the WBO/WBA super bantamweight champion has an offer to fight in May.

rigo needs to display more of this type of power...dude was not playing after getting KD like he did

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
that guy rigo fought was huge

That size mismatch Rigo had was an audition for the Japanese. They want him over there

We lost him Brehs, he's gonna fight solely in the land of The Rising Sun :mjcry:

We're relegated to watching his mastery on choppy streams at 6:00 a.m now :mjcry:

Frampton, Santa Cruz and Scott Quack will use him fighting in Japan as another excuse not to fight him :mjcry:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
That size mismatch Rigo had was an audition for the Japanese. They want him over there

We lost him Brehs, he's gonna fight solely in the land of The Rising Sun :mjcry:

We're relegated to watching his mastery on choppy streams at 6:00 a.m now :mjcry:

Frampton, Santa Cruz and Scott Quack will use him fighting in Japan as another excuse not to fight him :mjcry:

good. You know its sad when we cant understand shyt but the announcers got us like :krs:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
rigo needs to display more of this type of power...dude was not playing after getting KD like he did

Broke his jaw AND orbital bone?!:whew:

I hope it was on the same side of his face, because how the hell could you sleep with a broken right jaw and a broken left orbital bone?:damn:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Santa Cruz is officially irrelevant

not only is he ducking Rigo but hes also ducking the other world champs Frampton and Quigg

2 fights in a row hes fighting a bum he spars. this guy got KO'd by someone with a record of 6-4 :dead:

LSC and Haymon have no shame,:pacspit:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I dont understand how you can be 26 and 28-0 and not be like "yea dog, im not even gonna attempt to try to be the GOAT at all"

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I dont understand how you can be 26 and 28-0 and not be like "yea dog, im not even gonna attempt to try to be the GOAT at all"

:dead:

Them Haymon paychecks got them feeling like :banderas: when they see high reward/low risk opponents next to the 1,000,000 paydays guaranteed to them

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Remember when LSC called out Rigo & said he'll fight him.......after he's had another 4/5 fights :mjlol:

Somebody needs to find that article.