Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Rigo's pre punch hand and foot placement is insane. Even when he was mailing it in during the middle-end rounds he was almost always in position to throw a succesful punch. With his style you need to fight more often to keep those reflexes as sharp.

How are you a 5'10 adult and only 122lbs

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Rigo's pre punch hand and foot placement is insane. Even when he was mailing it in during the middle-end rounds he was almost always in position to throw a succesful punch. With his style you need to fight more often to keep those reflexes as sharp.

How are you a 5'10 adult and only 122lbs
:why:

That nikka is like 5'3 breh :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
that 2nd knockdown in the 7th was very borderline. I guess I would expect them to call that a knockdown when your in someone's home country.

Agreed, think Rigo was rattled but he did get pushed down in that 2nd KD

2nd KD was borderline but i had no problem with it only because rigo got up from that first KD and got caught with some shyt again that rocked him..he didnt have his feet under him..but that bell saved him

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Rigo looked off to me, he was flat footed for a good chunk of that fight, looked sluggish and let Yoshi Tatsu get foot position a bit too much for my liking.

Does anyone know how long he was in Japan before the fight? Maybe it was jetlag? Not sure what was up but having random members of the Crazy 88's put paws on Rigo ain't a good look, especially when Pretty Boy Loma in the cut. :demonic:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Rigo looked off to me, he was flat footed for a good chunk of that fight, looked sluggish and let Yoshi Tatsu get foot position a bit too much for my liking.

Does anyone know how long he was in Japan before the fight? Maybe it was jetlag? Not sure what was up but having random members of the Crazy 88's put paws on Rigo ain't a good look, especially when Pretty Boy Loma in the cut. :demonic:

Yoshi Tatsu though?:russ:

Rigo aint fighting Loma though breh, his manager/promoters have already gone on record saying Rigo will fight no higher than 122:snoop: