Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Watching this videos now, RigonGOAT didn't take this fight seriously by the looks of it, doesn't seem in the best of shape.

Timing looks off, lack off fluidity in his foot work & after he throws that left hand he's still in range to get countered when usually he's out of range like a flash.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Leo Santa Cruz-Jesus Ruiz on Bermane Stiverne-Deontay Wilder card
December 31, 2014

Leo Santa Cruz will defend his WBC junior featherweight title against Jesus Ruiz on the undercard of a heavyweight bout between WBC titleholder Bermane Stiverne and Deontay Wilder on Jan. 17 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, according to Golden Boy matchmaker Eric Gomez.

Showtime will televise both fights in the U.S.

Santa Cruz (28-0-1, 16 KOs), THE RING’s No. 2-ranked 122-pounder, last fought in September when he blew out over-matched Manuel Roman in two rounds on the undercard of the Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Marcos Maidana rematch. The 26-year-old Southern Californian only fought twice in 2014.

A 24-year-old Mexican, Ruiz (35-5, 22 KOs) is 5-0-1 with one knockout since falling by unanimous decision to Christian Esquivel in April 2012, and is coming off last month’s unanimous decision over Leonilo Miranda.

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/news/...-ruiz-on-bermane-stiverne-deontay-wilder-card

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching this videos now, RigonGOAT didn't take this fight seriously by the looks of it, doesn't seem in the best of shape.

Timing looks off, lack off fluidity in his foot work & after he throws that left hand he's still in range to get countered when usually he's out of range like a flash.

I'm 2 rounds in. He's controlling the fight easily, which is why I just can't go by reports. They made it sound as if he were struggling (from what I read)

Yeah he looks rusty, but as I said earlier, if you aren't active, bad things can happen.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers

EDIT: Was meant to qoute the 32 million japanese veiwers post

U.S trying to black ball the international superstar, The Rigolution will not be televised

Rigo was fighting fire with fire in round 8 after those KD's, dude ain't the type to hide :ehh:

Amagasa went on the top rope like a D Lo brown entrance after he dopped Rigo:mjlol: