Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
You let ME KNOW where there's a place with more clowns,

jokes, scrubs, trolls, lazy fuccs, entitlted fuccs and in between and I'll tell you that you're most likely wrong

I was in the Navy. :russ:

But for real tho... I was an alternate for the USMC Boxing Team in North Carolina from 07-09. Army used to dominate the inter-branch tourneys something serious. :ohlawd:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I see the swiftset sig Breh, His pops just irritates me and idk what was going through his head in

2014 cuz becoming next level was not.....:leostare:

Welcome to the Ring :birdman:

angel_garcia_race-530x317.jpg

#swiftset:demonic:

:swift:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
damn Narvaez is pretty durable too...gotta catch that fight when I get home from work tonight

When Narvaez first went down, I was like diss bytchnikka throwing the fight :stopitslime:

But he got up tried to fight back, and my man Inoue beat him down.
So fitting Narvaez last fight is the only one he's been Ko'd. He was a horrible champion

2013 was the end of Chris John :ahh:
2014 was the end of Omar Narvaez:ahh:
2015 is the end of Froch :jcc:

-Inoue's nickname "Monster" is fitting. Narvarez can ride out into the sunset, but Inoue's got one hell of a ride to go.

Food for thought. At 21 years old, 8 fights in, and in 2014 with 3 bouts, has conquered two weight classes in dramatic fashion....... he's the fighter of the year who will go uncrowned. He fought the best fighter at 108 and 115 at the time, and destroyed them both, in one year.

Roman Gonzalez vs Naoya Inoue sometime in the future should they remain dominant, should be regarded as a MEGA fight.

Dis a real nikka post but he wont go uncrowned

All credible boxing publications will have him as their FOTY