Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Just finished the entire Japanese FIJI TV card...

-Muruta will NOT be a middleweight champion
-Guevara was the only guy I would've liked to see Inoue matched up against at 108. As far as I'm concerned, Guevara-Nietes defines a clear King of Junior Flyweight
-Time for Yaegashi to hang em up............up...........well, not so soon. Yes he's seen better days as of late, but let's not pretend 108 is filled with monsters. It was a close fight until the 7th, Pedro's right hand started to play tag and out of left field came the closer. Javier Mendoza and the winner of Rossel/Taguchi are winnable fights. Chase that third division title Akira......
-Linares got the title. As overwhelmingly expected, though his next opponent won't be as easy. Zlaticanin (upset Ricky Burns) or Omar Figueroa. Pick your undefeated poison.
-Inoue's nickname "Monster" is fitting. Narvarez can ride out into the sunset, but Inoue's got one hell of a ride to go.

Food for thought. At 21 years old, 8 fights in, and in 2014 with 3 bouts, has conquered two weight classes in dramatic fashion....... he's the fighter of the year who will go uncrowned. He fought the best fighter at 108 and 115 at the time, and destroyed them both, in one year.

Roman Gonzalez vs Naoya Inoue sometime in the future should they remain dominant, should be regarded as a MEGA fight.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am still trying to figure out why Oscar didn't scoop Rigo up after his contract with Top Rank expired.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Food for thought. At 21 years old, 8 fights in, and in 2014 with 3 bouts, has conquered two weight classes in dramatic fashion....... he's the fighter of the year who will go uncrowned. He fought the best fighter at 108 and 115 at the time, and destroyed them both, in one year.

Roman Gonzalez vs Naoya Inoue sometime in the future should they remain dominant, should be regarded as a MEGA fight.

That's what Im hearing:lupe:

Hopefully that fight gets made for us:ohlawd:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Daps
-Muruta will NOT be a middleweight champion
Damn, not even the IBF type titles/ vacant scooped at the right time titles? I didnt see his last fight but before dude looked a decent boxer he is a gold medalist after all...He looked that bad?

At 21 years old, 8 fights in, and in 2014 with 3 bouts, has conquered two weight classes in dramatic fashion....... he's the fighter of the year who will go uncrowned. He fought the best fighter at 108 and 115 at the time, and destroyed them both, in one year.
still has me tripping at the fact dude has less then 10 fights and won TWO titles already in two weight classes as pointed out, but also by stoppage:banderas:

just reading on dude....

Inoue turned professional in 2012. When he registered with the Ohashi Boxing Gym, he signed up with Ohashi never to fight against easy opponents, on his own will.[9] His past fights and opponents have brought him confidence and courage
:salute: not alot of boxers like that today...

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
As one of the founding members of #Thurminators and head of the main Florida chapter, I'd like to welcome you to the club. :salute:

We'll start you out with a rookie contract and see how hard you go in the paint with your stanning. We got a lot of nikkas in here that hate on the long haired assassin so we can always use the numbers. They always say One Time ain't fight nobody.

It's just that he's always knocking cats out and making them look like nobodies :mjcry:

:salute:Breh and I ain't going nowhere! I mentioned earlier that ONE TIME, Crawford, and Sergey (def seems to be minimal stanning of

him here) are my three current favorites....and how has he not fought anybody? Can't the same be said for so many fighters coming

up? He says it all the time....no one wants to fight him. People talk like it's an excuse. Like HE'S ducking fights. Breh Breh. So his last four fights

haven't been against decent/good competition?
Sounds like Blind Hate to me coming from boys. Where they @? (I need names :birdman:)
I'm on a shytty hotel computer right now, out here in CHL bout to lock down the new casa. Prolly won't be back on tonight:to:

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Welcome @4everhumbl3

This is the best place in this entire site.

I've been in boxing since I was 7 and even with that I can say that I learn something new everyday that I come to this joint.

Hope you enjoy it in here. And don't get discouraged by the fukkery. Embrace it... :blessed:
dhZlD.gif

@TheNig

Preciate Breh! Still learning how to use the site fully but it's DOPE. And I ain't worried bout no types of fuccery my G
I was in the Army for 6 yrs :why: :snoop:...got out a little over a year ago. You let ME KNOW where there's a place with more clowns,

jokes, scrubs, trolls, lazy fuccs, entitlted fuccs and in between and I'll tell you that you're most likely wrong
Again, dap and :salute:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I'm glad to see Dirrell back active, think he can be a problem again at 168 if he be prepared proper mentally.

But that Dr Shaw-Hi shyt a few years back had me :lolbron:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
:salute:Breh and I ain't going nowhere! I mentioned earlier that ONE TIME, Crawford, and Sergey (def seems to be minimal stanning of

him here) are my three current favorites....and how has he not fought anybody? Can't the same be said for so many fighters coming

up? He says it all the time....no one wants to fight him. People talk like it's an excuse. Like HE'S ducking fights. Breh Breh. So his last four fights

haven't been against decent/good competition?
Sounds like Blind Hate to me coming from boys. Where they @? (I need names :birdman:)
I'm on a shytty hotel computer right now, out here in CHL bout to lock down the new casa. Prolly won't be back on tonight:to:
Most of the hate comes from our resident troll @Skip b (who doesn't like anybody aside from Floyd and Swift)