Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

PJTech

Pro
Daps
Welcome @4everhumbl3

This is the best place in this entire site.

I've been in boxing since I was 7 and even with that I can say that I learn something new everyday that I come to this joint.

Hope you enjoy it in here. And don't get discouraged by the fukkery. Embrace it... :blessed:
dhZlD.gif

It's true, I was a little caught off guard by it initially.

Now I fully embrace the fukkery

SetM0ld.png

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I still wanna see a Linares/Figeroua fight. Throw that on the undercard for Mares/Santa Cruz an you got a great night of boxing.
that will def be a 50/50 fight...linares who is a good boxer/puncher but tends not to be too durable vs Figueroa who can punch but is plagued by bad hands and cant box worth a damn

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dosent say any tv stations

Dec. 31

At Tokyo: Takashi Uchiyama vs. Israel Perez, 12 rounds, for Uchiyama's WBA junior lightweight title; Kohei Kono vs. Norberto Jimenez, 12 rounds, for Kono's WBA junior bantamweight title; Alberto Rossel vs. Ryoichi Taguchi, 12 rounds, for Rossel's WBA junior flyweight title

At Osaka, Japan: Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Hisashi Amagasa, 12 rounds, for Rigondeaux's WBO/WBA junior featherweight title; Katsunari Takayama vs. Go Odaira, 12 rounds, for vacant IBF/WBO strawweight title; Kazuto Ioka vs. Jean Piero Perez, 10 rounds, flyweights