Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
And what makes you you seemingly think AB simply waltzes to 140, he historically has had issues cutting and taking off weight, if he could have made 140, he would have ran there post Malinaggi

He was supposed to:dwillhuh:

Matthew Stafford already stated that Adrien Broner went against his management and team in order to FORCE the Maidana fight, when the plan was to go up to 147, beat Malignaggi for the belt, and then head back down to 140. AB instead got too cocky, didnt listen, and got beat for his disobedience to Haymon and Stafford.

He was never supposed to take another fight at 147 and that's why Stafford said, AGAIN, that win/lose/draw against Maidana in the rematch.....they were going down to 140 regardless:yeshrug:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He was supposed to:dwillhuh:

Matthew Stafford already stated that Adrien Broner went against his management and team in order to FORCE the Maidana fight, when the plan was to go up to 147, beat Malignaggi for the belt, and then head back down to 140. AB instead got too cocky, didnt listen, and got beat for his disobedience to Haymon and Stafford.

He was never supposed to take another fight at 147 and that's why Stafford said, AGAIN, that win/lose/draw against Maidana in the rematch.....they were going down to 140 regardless:yeshrug:
Yeah sure......

For one, Mathysse won that poll and he could have easily had a 140 fight there if he wanted that, as Swift was targeting Maidana at 147

But continue to believe lies and spin if you choose.........

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If not Khan then who is this nikka AB goin fight at 140??

Peterson is his "big bro"

Collazo is 147

We all know he's terrified of Swift

Matthysse?? Doubt theyd put him in with that kind of power

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
If not Khan then who is this nikka AB goin fight at 140??

Peterson is his "big bro"

Collazo is 147

We all know he's terrified of Swift

Matthysse?? Doubt theyd put him in with that kind of power

Ive actually heard Matthysse though:patrice:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
On a sidenote, Marcos Maidana was 2-1 in the amateurs vs Lucas Matthysse.

Just wanted to mention that to those of you who told me that Maidana isnt better than Matthysse. I know it was the amateurs, but still. It's about who lands more and more "pure" boxing in the amateurs.......and Maidana won:mjpls:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
On a sidenote, Marcos Maidana was 2-1 in the amateurs vs Lucas Matthysse.

Just wanted to mention that to those of you who told me that Maidana isnt better than Matthysse. I know it was the amateurs, but still. It's about who lands more and more "pure" boxing in the amateurs.......and Maidana won:mjpls:

Don't breh you're better then this:snoop:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I know the amateurs dont count.....I know this.

But it's a good change of subject:manny:
Amateurs means something because a Tiger doesn't change his stripes too much......It's the multiple knockdowwn thing with the 2 names that make you question if Maidana is that much better than Matthysse.

Lucas is definitely the better puncher, with the better chin, so take it how you want it, in regardless of everything........Broner equals food to Matthysse regardless, of this goalpost moving statement.......

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Amateurs means something because a Tiger doesn't change his stripes too much......It's the multiple knockdowwn thing with the 2 names that make you question if Maidana is that much better than Matthysse.

Lucas is definitely the better puncher, with the better chin, so take it how you want it, in regardless of everything........Broner equals food to Matthysse regardless, of this goalpost moving statement.......

You think I care about Matthysse? Why do you think I posted it in a seperate post? It's because some of yall believe in Matthysse so much, where you disagree with the fact that Maidana, who's beaten much better opponents than Matthysse has, could possibly be better. I brought up the fact that Maidana is 2-1 in head to head bouts with Matthysse as well as a sidenote and an effort to reinforce the fact that Maidana is better.

I dont even wanna TALK about Matthysse vs Broner until that fight is even brought to the table. Until then, the Matthysse talk can go that way:camby:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

I know the amateurs dont count.....I know this.

But it's a good change of subject:manny:
Compare their performance vs Alexander if you want to compare the 2

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You think I care about Matthysse? Why do you think I posted it in a seperate post? It's because some of yall believe in Matthysse so much, where you disagree with the fact that Maidana, who's beaten much better opponents than Matthysse has, could possibly be better. I brought up the fact that Maidana is 2-1 in head to head bouts with Matthysse as well as a sidenote.

I dont even wanna TALK about Matthysse vs Broner until that fight is even brought to the table. Until then, the Matthysse talk can go that way:camby:
Read my above post bytch nikka:deadhorse:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Compare their performance vs Alexander if you want to compare the 2

One person fought Alexander at 140 (Matthysse) and the other fought Alexander at 147 (Maidana).

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
One person fought Alexander at 140 (Matthysse) and the other fought Alexander at 147 (Maidana).
140 is clearly Alexander best division so stop talking your shyt, didn't I warn you once........

Fukk is you pursuing:childplease: