Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I was under the impression that our series of bets started March 8th with the Molina loss

Pat are you saying you wanna bet on Chavez Jr vs Vera :dwillhuh:

You want me to own your avi for 3 weeks :dwillhuh:

my bad i got the shyts mixed up...garcia card is on the 15th and no i dont want to bet on chavez-vera...i want vera to win but i know thats not going to happen lol..but when did we make a bet on the molina-charlo fight?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
c'mon pat u know damn well u can't defend this guy. it's been 8 years since he turned pro, he was decorated amateur along with rashee warren, and boo boo andrade. him and boo boo were highlyt regarded on that team and projected to bring back medals from beiing. neither did but when they turned pro, both were still projected to be world champions and have good careers. it's 2014 boo boo got his title, and there should be no reason why his career is on a teadmill. dude is promoted by gbp and managed by al haymon,why isn't he fighting top 10 competition at 126. boo boo is promoted by joe deguardia :laff:, got a title shot on hbo and sitting real good right now. his team is nothing like garys.

this motherfuker gary is stuck in his backyard fighting amsterdam extras from season 4 of the wire . you telling me he can't get a fight with someone like celestine callebro, and i think he stop him as well. he can't get a fight with wba champ, nicholas walters, another person who i think he beats. shyt i wouldn't even mind him fighting carlos zambrano or even billy dib. he's getting shyt fights and everyone knows it. gary russell is a laughing stock right now. how can anyone feel sorry or defend this guy.

:bryan: damn willy you didn't have to do me like that breh...a nikka is a fan of his boxing and i want to see him succeed...im hoping he can get his mind and career right so y'all can stop with them TBA jokes :to:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Watched the Rios v. Peterson fight earlier... its ridiculous how bad his slur has gotten. You hear his 'accent' in the post fight interview, but its nowhere near as noticeable as it is today.:no:

im already resigned to the fact that rios's speech will be grunts and heavy slurs by the time his career is over

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mundine-Clottey is on for April 2
Former two-division world champion Anthony Mundine has announced that he’ll fight former IBF champion Joshua Clottey on April 2 at the Newcastle Entertainment Centre in Broadmeadow, New South Wales, Australia.

:ehh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I dont know about him using the loaded gloves...sounds like a conspiracy theory, but Robert Garcia DID complain about how his hands were wrapped according to the article:lupe:
It wasn't no damn theory Margarito refused to walk out, the fight was delayed over a hour cause of this foolishness, and team Manny refused to rewrap his wraps, and then Margarito trying t o send team Manny a mind fukk starts downing energy drinks in the locker room, causing team Manny to demand blood testing for Margarito afterwards....They still disagree, they fight Manny ends his career and this is a big fuss the next few days with Roach defending the extra knuckle and braided gauze between the fingers by simply saying Oscar De La HOya used to do the same thing.......Well he's right Oscar did used to do this and team Roach force Oscar to change his wraps also pre Manny.....They knew this shyt could happen in the wild wild west which I consider Texas and there non existent commission, everytime a fight happens in texas I think Ulterior motives as seen with the Trotu Canelo foolishness..... But these is some lying ass spin master muthafukkas.....Manny Pacquaio has negative karma ont top of negative karma

This is no theory watch the original taping of that ppv, which may be on utorrent or such

that bullshyt isn't true...like its hard to break an orbital bone in a fight..around the same time vitali busted up Shannon briggs face or in more recent times..lara fukked angulo's eye up..do they have loaded gloves? margarito tried to use his size against pac with a lack of D and failed...his inept corner or the ref didn't bother to stop the fight when it became clear that margo was done in the fight..thats why he is done lol
It's hard to break a orbital bone in a fight but a 144 pound Manny soaking wet, broke a 175 pound Margarito face into pieces......As far as stop the fight he was hurting Manny as much as Manny was hurting him, the cut /broken Orbital bone changed everything, which Im sure was caused by the wraps, before that Margarito was kinda of jabbing the shyt out of Manny closing that distance.....

Im a Manny fan myself but lets call it like we see it for once, Manny cheating dirty ass ducking nikka, it is what it is

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
GRJ could be a monster but he's got the Paulie disease with his hands. Regardless if he had competent management he would have lifted 2-3 belts by now.
He doesn't have the size and more importantly reach to be a elite level fighter and his people knows, and he knows it. Dude literally has t rex arms with 61 inch reach, with those reach deficiencies he would have to have rare power, and I think his pop is simply ok

He loses to the first B level fighter he faces.....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Former two-division world champion Anthony Mundine has announced that he’ll fight former IBF champion Joshua Clottey on April 2 at the Newcastle Entertainment Centre in Broadmeadow, New South Wales, Australia.

Mundine in another fixed match huh, they aint slick I see what he doing is he picking the dudes that he know will lay down for him, like Mosley and Clottley did for Manny......

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

this could be an interesting fight :ohhh:..if clottey engages

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mundine in another fixed match huh, they aint slick I see what he doing is he picking the dudes that he know will lay down for him, like Mosley and Clottley did for Manny......

2cOBj6C.gif

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesn't have the size and more importantly reach to be a elite level fighter and his people knows, and he knows it. Dude literally has t rex arms with 61 inch reach, with those reach deficiencies he would have to have rare power, and I think his pop is simply ok

He loses to the first B level fighter he faces.....

yeah, kinda like Corrales. iirc he was tall but had short arms...but at the lower weights had one-punch power from short punching range. he had some huge hands which attributed to that. so you are right, GRJ dont have that type of power.