Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:damn:

Goddamn Victor you got fukked up :mjlol: looking like a poster for a suicide hotline the way he was just slumped there, shyt was almost sad to witness

If only he was savvy or at least lucky enough to have touched the canvas after his jaw got reconfigured we could have seen a proper Ortiz meltdown!

:heh: Yo where my nikka @Skip b
:snoop:

Qutting ass nikka:pacspit:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:bryan:
Are you pissed at Callazo now too??
Of course I was rooting for Ortiz but..............................:ufdup:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...oxing-heads-enter.1200/page-2352#post-6432948

Too tough of a opponenet for a comeback with as long as Ortiz been out:ehh:

At least give him a easy touch or a pillow fisted fighter like a Paulie Malinaggi so he could regain the confidence in that jaw, mental wise going forth he's going want to drop every time he gets touch on that side of his face even if it doesnt hurt and he's already proven he's a mental midget, I worry for Ortiz in this match

Have any of my predictions ever been wrong :birdman:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
As soon as Ortiz got in the ring N went straight for Collazo to "intimidate" him I got the same feeling I did for AB vs Maidana

Then I saw how skinny this nikkas legs was N his non existent defense N Towards the end of the round he was backing up from Collazo:bryan:

They need to have Ortiz vs Berto loser leaves Boxing
It's a wrap for Ortiz this fight was on Fox sports for a reason, because GB forced Ortiz to fight once again and they feared he would embarrass the company and blatantly quit.... Ortiz has no now quit in 4 world class matches, vs Maidana, Mayweather, Lopez, and now Collazo, he's done

It's quite comical to look at Berto's ass whippings but his heart cant be questioned.........

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
[
Of course I was rooting for Ortiz but..............................:ufdup:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...oxing-heads-enter.1200/page-2352#post-6432948

Too tough of a opponenet for a comeback with as long as Ortiz been out:ehh:

At least give him a easy touch or a pillow fisted fighter like a Paulie Malinaggi so he could regain the confidence in that jaw, mental wise going forth he's going want to drop every time he gets touch on that side of his face even if it doesnt hurt and he's already proven he's a mental midget, I worry for Ortiz in this match

Have any of my predictions ever been wrong :birdman:

Why root for someone you dont predict to win??... shyt is weak

You did the same thing for the Pac/Rios fight...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
[

its similar to how he doesn't throw his support towards any up and coming fighter without having to throw shade in case they don't pan out lol

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
[

Dont tell me what the fukk I did, I rooted for Manny there, what I say in between to hype up a shaky tumbleweed status match shouldnt be stressed because we all waver, my predictions though I keep my biases out of it, and that was pretty much spot on like this one here......

I wanted to believe Ortiz would win here for all the matches he could partake in, I tried my hardest to ignore him being a blatant quitter despite his visual skills and tried to think of the Berto match but that was one fight when we had 3 and now 4 instances of him blatantly quitting....It's a damn shame I say he's done going forth, not interested in seeing him vs no one:manny:

Now Ortiz could have been a good name to feed a Thurman, or Khan but they ruined a easy one protecting these hype jobs............

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
its similar to how he doesn't throw his support towards any up and coming fighter without having to throw shade in case they don't pan out lol
Suck my cock chump nikka, do yall want to post the constant foolishness yall spew daily, I could shut down at least 5 pages of this thread exposing you and @Black_Jesus constant flip flopping...............ole back peddling ass dikkriding clowns.......

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Suck my cock chump nikka, do yall want to post the constant foolishness yall spew daily, I could shut down at least 5 pages of this thread exposing you and @Black_Jesus constant flip flopping...............ole back peddling ass dikkriding clowns.......

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Dont tell me what the fukk I did, I rooted for Manny there, what I say in between to hype up a shaky tumbleweed status match shouldnt be stressed because we all waver, my predictions though I keep my biases out of it, and that was pretty much spot on like this one here......

I wanted to believe Ortiz would win here for all the matches he could partake in, I tried my hardest to ignore him being a blatant quitter despite his visual skills and tried to think of the Berto match but that was one fight when we had 3 and now 4 instances of him blatantly quitting....It's a damn shame I say he's done going forth, not interested in seeing him vs no one:manny:

Now Ortiz could have been a good name to feed a Thurman, or Khan but they ruined a easy one protecting these hype jobs............

You didn't make a prediction though... Quote where you said Callazo wins or Ortiz takes it... Telling us who you "want" to win is too safe... Tell us who you think is gonna win.. You should know by now I dont give a shyt about your analysis

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Martinez-Cotto at 159 CW.

:what:

IMO, I dont know why Cotto is pushing this. Its one pound and Sergio is a small MW who can still make 154. Why taint it? Serge aint coming in too heavy and if he did, it would be a disadvantage to him. He needs to use his foot speed and mobility against Cotto. Hell, Serge prob would be coming in at 158 anyway.

is this true?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You didn't make a prediction though... Quote where you said Callazo wins or Ortiz takes it... Telling us who you "want" to win is too safe... Tell us who you think is gonna win.. You should know by now I dont give a shyt about your analysis
It aint like the fight had much buzz I talked about it when it was made and that was it, I didnt even hear about it again til like last week here a day before the fight........
I don't understand the real difference between 159-160..,,weigh in at 160..damn
Cotto did the same bytch ass shyt to Margarito in match 2, 153 catch, that some mental bytchassednesss in Cotto's blood that may get him ko'ed vs a shot fighter he should beat

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cotto did the same bytch ass shyt to Margarito in match 2, 153 catch, that some mental bytchassednesss in Cotto's blood that may get him ko'ed vs a shot fighter he should beat

my thing is Sergio is the middleweight champion of the world not cotto..he wants that belt..160 is the way..159 or 160 wont make a difference when these nikkas rehydrate at fight time