Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Screen-Shot-2014-02-03-at-5.33.23-AM.png

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats a tough one. I want to vote for Khan, because I think he makes the fight look more interesting than Maidana, I think its a more exciting fight than Maidana, I want to see Maidana vs Broner again, also Khan already beat Maidana. on the other hand....Maidana is more deserving at this stage than Khan is. that duck of Alexander was :scusthov: Maidana deserves whatever big fight he is out there for him.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
thats a tough one. I want to vote for Khan, because I think he makes the fight look more interesting than Maidana, I think its a more exciting fight than Maidana, I want to see Maidana vs Broner again, also Khan already beat Maidana. on the other hand....Maidana is more deserving at this stage than Khan is. that duck of Alexander was :scusthov: Maidana deserves whatever big fight he is out there for him.
Like I posted in @SuikodenII's thread:
Floyd borrowing a page out of his lil brother's book and letting the fans vote his next opponent:blessed:

Of course, yall know I'm voting Khan. But I think it's rigged, because their is no official poll AND Floyd dont wanna fight Maidana anyways, because it's less money and he's still unknown to the casuals. Like AB said, "people dont know who I lost to, they just know I lost".

Khan has the bigger fan base and is more marketable......plus, Floyd will bring up the fact that Khan beat Maidana once he finalizes the fight with Khan to help justify the pick. Just watch.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Floyd borrowing a page out of his lil brother's book and letting the fans vote his next opponent:blessed:

Of course, yall know I'm voting Khan. But I think it's rigged, because their is no official poll AND Floyd dont wanna fight Maidana anyways, because it's less money and he's still unknown to the casuals. Like AB said, "people dont know who I lost to, they just know I lost".

Khan has the bigger fan base and is more marketable......plus, Floyd will bring up the fact that Khan beat Maidana once he finalizes the fight with Khan to help justify the pick. Just watch.

They should rig it and have Floyd call a press conference to announce the winner of the poll is in fact........

a tie! The when the press is going crazy, demanding answers to what he's gonna do he announces hes gonna fight em both on the same night!
That shyt would be fukking incredible! It would never happen but that shyt would be an amazing PR move!

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

That is false... Kahn isnt that big. Plus Miadana just fought Broner in 1 of the most talked about fights in a min that wasnt a PPV. I want to see kahn fight to but Miadana should get it. But I def aint spending no bread on a kahn fight.....

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
That is false... Kahn isnt that big. Plus Miadana just fought Broner in 1 of the most talked about fights in a min that wasnt a PPV. I want to see kahn fight to but Miadana should get it and But I def aint spending no bread on a kahn fight.....

It's not false.

People who casually watch boxing do not know who Marcos Maidana is. The reason the fight was talked about was because Broner lost......not because Maidana won:what:. Look at the reactions all through out the coli, nikkas was pumped because Broner lost. Only a select few were praising Maidana outside #TheRing, because nikkas dont know who he is

And also, compared to Maidana's very small fanbase, Amir Khan is at Ricky Hatton levels:heh:

Just for example, look at their twitter following for a glimpse into what "who the people know". Marcos Maidana is at only 76,000 followers:usure: Amir Khan is at 1.5 million followers:mjpls:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
It's not false.

People who casually watch boxing do not know who Marcos Maidana is. The reason the fight was talked about was because Broner lost......not because Maidana won:what:. Look at the reactions all through out the coli, nikkas was pumped because Broner lost. Only a select few were praising Maidana outside #TheRing, because nikkas dont know who he is

And also, compared to Maidana's very small fanbase, Amir Khan is at Ricky Hatton levels:heh:

Just for example, look at their twitter following for a glimpse into what "who the people know". Marcos Maidana is at only 76,000 followers:usure: Amir Khan is at 1.5 million followers:mjpls:
No the fukk he isnt If He was he wouldnt have fought Peterson in DC. Dude really isnt that big here and he isnt that nig in the UK. His fights are no where near as big as Hatton. Him beating AB ass makes him more known at this point then kahn.

if you judging PPV on twitter followers then I dont even know what to say my nikka.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
No the fukk he isnt If He was he wouldnt have fought Peterson in DC. Dude really isnt that big here and he isnt that nig in the UK. His fights are no where near as big as Hatton. Him beating AB ass makes him more known at this point then kahn.

if you judging PPV on twitter followers then I dont even know what to say my nikka.

You know what........forget it. I had written out a response, but let's just agree to disagree:manny:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
khan isnt that much known than maidana to casuals...most casuals couldn't even tell you what his biggest fights are or he even fought last lol
Yeah thats why I said at this point Miadana is bigger. Kahn last 2 fights have been forgotten about..

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Newz is on crack. So at no point in the broner lost conversation not one casual asked who he lost to? :laff: