Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'm not cheer leading for Maidana I'm just bringing up the facts about how #Bandcamp have acted after that loss. You have no room to talk about moral victories. :heh:

I've stated on here that I'm a fan of Paulie plenty of times, he's lost before Broner and he will probably lose again after him. I think I've accessed his skill level pretty fairly on here without any bias(or have tried to do so).

The thing that YOU don't understand by shytting on Paulie is what does that really say about Broner if his best win is barely squeaking by a "laundromat worker" :heh:

I think you are getting too attached to dude :scusthov: worrying about who he is fukking :scusthov: calling fighters by the pet names Broner makes for them :scusthov:

Ima let you slide on Paulie because we both rep a fighter better than both Broner and Malignaggi......Andre Ward:ohlawd:

Let us put this foolishness behind us and continue moving forward praising the amazing skills of the "Son of God":blessed:

Being that I believe we're the only ones that like and believe in Ward, we need to stay focused on spreading the word on how great he is:lawd:

#SOGGang

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Ima let you slide on Paulie because we both rep a fighter better than both Broner and Malignaggi......Andre Ward:ohlawd:

Let us put this foolishness behind us and continue moving forward praising the amazing skills of the "Son of God":blessed:

Being that I believe we're the only ones that like and believe in Ward, we need to stay focused on spreading the word on how great he is:lawd:

#SOGGang

That's so angelic, friend. :blessed:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Just watchef it, jeeeeesus christ. Props to collazo!!*ortiz is finito...was that wise fight to take after layoff? Then again collazo was in a similar situation. What an end, short but daaaamn.

Thank u suiko!!!!!

It was a good fight to take. Ortiz just got caught with a perfectly placed punch, right on the chin, and it was night-night for him. Ortiz could've gotten up, I thought, but his heart ain't in it anymore

I think Collazo will probably get Thurman in his next fight.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
As soon as Ortiz got in the ring N went straight for Collazo to "intimidate" him I got the same feeling I did for AB vs Maidana

Then I saw how skinny this nikkas legs was N his non existent defense N Towards the end of the round he was backing up from Collazo:bryan:

They need to have Ortiz vs Berto loser leaves Boxing

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
As soon as Ortiz got in the ring N went straight for Collazo to "intimidate" him I got the same feeling I did for AB vs Maidana

Then I saw how skinny this nikkas legs was N his non existent defense N Towards the end of the round he was backing up from Collazo:bryan:

They need to have Ortiz vs Berto loser leaves Boxing

Rather see Berto/Zab

Yall really wanna see a cat coming of 2 KOs and a RTD??

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Rather see Berto/Zab

Yall really wanna see a cat coming of 2 KOs and a RTD??

Ortiz Berto 2 has a 1000% chance of fukkery

The first was classic, both of their careers on life support...one of them has to win

I'd favor Berto...he actually has heart...Ortiz don't wanna get hit no more

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
ortiz vs berto= undercard fight!
loser retires. I want it in writing

watching that ortiz vs collazo - ortiz came out too quick and just said fukk defence. You have been out of the ring for ages but decide to not pace yourself at least for the first few rounds....

hes just not intelligent