Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Paulie not having power isn't some profound new statement breh and that doesn't mean Ortiz is just going to walk him down and ko him. If it was that easy Broner would have done it.
kfsa.png

Broner didn't walk him down?:comeon:

He didn't stand right in front of Paulie with no fear of being KO'd?:usure:

Did he not leave the ring without a mark on his face?:dwillhuh:

You don't have to KO Paulie in order to walk him down. Besides, what does his punching power (or lack of) have to do with him getting KO'd?:what:

Paulie has a good chin and ain't ever been KO'd:manny:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Broner didn't walk him down?:comeon:

He didn't stand right in front of Paulie with no fear of being KO'd?:usure:

Did he not leave the ring without a mark on his face?:dwillhuh:

You don't have to KO Paulie in order to walk him down. Besides, what does his punching power (or lack of) have to do with him getting KO'd?:what:

Paulie has a good chin and ain't ever been KO'd:manny:

By the way you are describing this fight Broner won a clean sweep on the cards right? :ld:

Having a good chin doesn't win rounds, boxing does and there were plenty of moments in that fight were Broner was getting outboxed.

Lol at Paulie stans trying to live off a "moral" victory over Broner:dead:

There was no moral victory, it was a close fight. A lot closer than Maidana/Broner yet bandcamp is like "Please give us a rematch :to:"

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
By the way you are describing this fight Broner won a clean sweep on the cards right? :ld:

Having a good chin doesn't win rounds, boxing does and there were plenty of moments in that fight were Broner was getting outboxed.

There was no moral victory, it was a close fight. A lot closer than Maidana/Broner yet bandcamp is like "Please give us a rematch :to:"

You dont have to "please give me a rematch" when you know how to handle business and put in rematch clauses in your contract when you're the champion:umad:

And dont forget.....Pauletta was begging for a rematch with AB and got turned down:smugfloyd:

Maybe if he had a "rematch clause" in the contract, or knew how to conduct business, Broner wouldnt had to tell him NOPE! Get the fukk outta here:camby:

"I came to his town, left with his belt and with his girl":pacspit:

Next, what does "getting out-boxed" have to do with anything?You said this:

Paulie not having power isn't some profound new statement breh and that doesn't mean Ortiz is just going to walk him down and ko him. If it was that easy Broner would have done it.

Now you trying to talk about "out-boxed"? Which one is it? Are we discussing Paulie's lack of power so Ortiz and no one really has to be worried about being KO'd by Pauletta (which is what I was stating) or are we discussing if Paulie can out box people? (which is you trying to change the subject):what:

Also, a good chin doesnt win rounds, but it does keep you from getting KO'd:ufdup:

He doesnt have power to stop any good fighter from walking him down but his chin always holds up and he can take great shots

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You dont have to "please give me a rematch" when you know how to handle business and put in rematch clauses in your contract when you're the champion:umad:

And dont forget.....Pauletta was begging for a rematch with AB and got turned down:smugfloyd:

Maybe if he had a "rematch clause" in the contract, or knew how to conduct business, Broner wouldnt had to tell him NOPE! Get the fukk outta here:camby:

"I came to his town, left with his belt and with his girl":pacspit:

Cool.

Next, what does "getting out-boxed" have to do with anything?You said this:

I was referring to the Broner match.

Now you trying to talk about "out-boxed"? Which one is it? Are we discussing Paulie's lack of power so Ortiz and no one really has to be worried about being KO'd by Pauletta (which is what I was stating) or are we discussing if Paulie can out box people? (which is you trying to change the subject):what:

Dudes were saying Ortiz walks him down and destroys him. I said that doesn't happen. You are conveniently only speaking about the "walking down" part.

Also, a good chin doesnt win rounds, but it does keep you from getting KO'd:ufdup:

He doesnt have power to stop any good fighter from walking him down but his chin always holds up and he can take great shots

Broner walked him down at times but if it was that easy like you are describing he would have did it for 12 rounds instead of winning a close ass decision.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Another thing, the "moral victory" yall Paulie stans is right there in this quote. Yall are happy that it wasnt a UD in favor of Broner because you thought Paulie was gonna get destroyed. Since he wasnt, yall happy he was competitive, and are giving him a moral victory:heh:

The cards? Let's revisit them one more time.

AB won on 2 of the judges cards 117-111, 115-113 and one judge who gave it to Paulie had it 115-113 in Malignaggi favor.

The Associated Press had it 117-111 for Broner, ESPN also had it 117-111 for Broner, Al Bernstein had it 115-113 for Broner, Steve Farhood had it 116-112 for Broner, and Bernard Hopkins had it 115-113 for Broner:umad:

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Paul_Malignaggi_vs._Adrien_Broner

Bottome line, yall Paulie stans can take your "moral victories" and :camby:

Paulie lost:manny:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Another thing, the "moral victory" yall Paulie stans is right there in this quote. Yall are happy that it wasnt a UD in favor of Broner because you thought Paulie was gonna get destroyed. Since he wasnt, yall happy he was competitive, and are giving him a moral victory:heh:

The cards? Let's revisit them one more time.

AB won on 2 of the judges cards 117-111, 115-113 and one judge who gave it to Paulie had it 115-113 in Malignaggi favor.

The Associated Press had it 117-111 for Broner, ESPN also had it 117-111 for Broner, Al Bernstein had it 115-113 for Broner, Steve Farhood had it 116-112 for Broner, and Bernard Hopkins had it 115-113 for Broner:umad:

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Paul_Malignaggi_vs._Adrien_Broner

Bottome line, yall Paulie stans can take your "moral victories" and :camby:

Paulie lost:manny:

Find me one post of me sayinh I thought Paulie won. I've stated mulitple times to you in fact that I thought Broner won a close fight and by the looks of all those scores you posted I wasn't the only one who felt this way.

A moral victory is "I made it to the 12th round. :obama: who cares if I almost got knocked out of the ring and was Harlem Shaking on the way to the canvas in the second knockdown :to:"

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Your silly ass in here laughing like Floyd wont make this bum ass nikka his next opponent..
Right after he fights Khan bum ass who you swore up and down wouldn't be Floyd next opponent

:rudy: sucka I aint swear shyt! I been said he shouldnt fight Con because Con doesnt deserve the payday I also think your dumb ass should wait for a reputable source to say the fights happening before you make yourself look stupid like a month ago when Con "signed the contract" and you prematurley ejaculated, then we find out that shyt aint even happen, or like how just a few months ago your delusional ass swore up and down he was gonna fight Devon and there was no way he would ever step in the ring with Canelo.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:rudy: sucka I aint swear shyt! I been said he shouldnt fight Con because Con doesnt deserve the payday I also think your dumb ass should wait for a reputable source to say the fights happening before you make yourself look stupid like a month ago when Con "signed the contract" and you prematurley ejaculated, then we find out that shyt aint even happen, or like how just a few months ago your delusional ass swore up and down he was gonna fight Devon and there was no way he would ever step in the ring with Canelo.

I said he wouldn't fight Canelo at 154:youngsabo:

I also said the winner of Khan Alexander deserves the fight... I didn't swear anything,

but I dont need no source to know Floydie "#1 p4p" is gonna take the EASIEST POSSIBLE route to the end of his Showtime contract and so far i've been spot on..

I was right... You were wrong :smugfavre: :umad:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Find me one post of me sayinh I thought Paulie won. I've stated mulitple times to you in fact that I thought Broner won a close fight and by the looks of all those scores you posted I wasn't the only one who felt this way.

A moral victory is "I made it to the 12th round. :obama: who cares if I almost got knocked out of the ring and was Harlem Shaking on the way to the canvas in the second knockdown :to:"

By your responses and your constant edit to your posts, it's obvious that you're a Paulie stan who's living off a moral victory over Broner and the fact is, Maidana actually did what Paulie couldnt..........and that's beat Broner.

Guess what, no matter how many times you bring up Broner/Maidana, the fact still remains that Paulie lost his belt to a dude who moved up 2 divisions from 135, beat him in his hometown, took his belt, and fukked his girl:umad:

Once again:

"Right after the fight, the crowd, the whole thing and the split decision -- when a fighter makes those statements, you have to take them with a grain of salt," said Schaefer, who promotes Broner and Malignaggi. "What I heard was frustration. Paulie did [fight] a good fight, but most of us did not think he would be able to hang with Adrien Broner as long as he did and as well as he did. There was a lot of frustration on Paulie's side. Out of frustration, you say those kind of things. I don't read anything into that. Adrien fought one of the best boxers," Schaefer said. "If Paulie would have some power in his punches, it might have become a difficult fight for Adrien. But at the same time, Adrien was in control and he did what he had to do."

- Richard Schaefer on the Broner vs Malignaggi fight

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/9413980/adrien-broner-power-gets-paulie-malignaggi

"If Paulie would have some power in his punches, it might have become a difficult fight for Adrien":dead:

"Paulie did [fight] a good fight, but most of us did not think he would be able to hang with Adrien Broner as long as he did and as well as he did." - Hmmmmm, what is this? A MORAL VICTORY:ufdup:

Even Schaefer shytting on that laundromat worker:russ:

You in here cheerleading for Maidana who did what YOUR fighter couldnt do. That's crazy:snoop:

YOUR fighter that you're stanning for got beat up in front of his hometown fans, lost his belt to a blown up lightweight in his first fight at 147, and got his girl snatched by a dude who ended up getting his ass whooped in his very next fight:damn:

:camby:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Tim Bradley does over a million ppv buys if he fights a Mexican on Cinco De Mayo

Juan Manuel Marquez vs anyone with a pulse and a half-assed name does over a million buys on Cinco de Mayo.

Tim Bradley couldn't generate a million PPV buys based on his name alone ever. He is a tag along in these PPV cards.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
:russ:

but, on some real shyt Timmy can hurt you when he sits down and throws his punches correctly. It's just that he only does that for 1 outta every 5 punches he throws. :snoop:He dropped Witter and rocked Abregu hard with that overhand right of his.

fukk it. How about a Abregu/Provodnikov bout. I don't think that has ever been mentioned.
100% agree. Timmy has more power than most his punches indicate. He seems content on using his athleticism to win fights and doesn't focus on making his punches damaging.

Just rewatched the Bradley/Prov fight the other day...I think Prov's rocking of Bradley was so amazing we forget (I definitely did) of how Bradley had Prov hurt in the fight and Roach was threatening to stop the fight in the last several rounds. Prov looked like his face came out of a beating and was pissing blood.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
By your responses and your constant edit to your posts, it's obvious that you're a Paulie stan who's living off a moral victory over Broner and the fact is, Maidana actually did what Paulie couldnt..........and that's beat Broner.

Guess what, no matter how many times you bring up Broner/Maidana, the fact still remains that Paulie lost his belt to a dude who moved up 2 divisions from 135, beat him in his hometown, took his belt, and fukked his girl:umad:

Once again:

"If Paulie would have some power in his punches, it might have become a difficult fight for Adrien":dead:

"Paulie did [fight] a good fight, but most of us did not think he would be able to hang with Adrien Broner as long as he did and as well as he did." - Hmmmmm, what is this? A MORAL VICTORY:ufdup:

Even Schaefer shytting on that laundromat worker:russ:

You in here cheerleading for Maidana who did what YOUR fighter couldnt do. That's crazy:snoop:

YOUR fighter that you're stanning for got beat up in front of his hometown fans, lost his belt to a blown up lightweight in his first fight at 147, and got his girl snatched by a dude who ended up getting his ass whooped in his very next fight:damn:

:camby:

I'm not cheer leading for Maidana I'm just bringing up the facts about how #Bandcamp have acted after that loss. You have no room to talk about moral victories. :heh:

I've stated on here that I'm a fan of Paulie plenty of times, he's lost before Broner and he will probably lose again after him. I think I've accessed his skill level pretty fairly on here without any bias(or have tried to do so).

The thing that YOU don't understand by shytting on Paulie is what does that really say about Broner if his best win is barely squeaking by a "laundromat worker" :heh:

I think you are getting too attached to dude :scusthov: worrying about who he is fukking :scusthov: calling fighters by the pet names Broner makes for them :scusthov: