Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I fukks with Mike but this shyt, mixed with these beers is putting me to sleep
Yep. I'm starting to nod myself. Might put the kiddo to bed and call it a night. Garcia could be more aggressive and end this shyt but he playing this shyt super safe. And Burgos fighting like he terrified of getting hit. This shyt is a very un-Mexican like fight. And yeah I know Mikey is Mex-American.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peterson wants Swift:ufdup:

nikka better start thinking of what excuses he wanna use when he gets slept

#swiftset:ooh:

:banderas:

You have to favor Danny on paper

However, Danny is such as beatable guy that I personally wouldn't consider a Peterson win an upset

If this fight actually goes down i will actually break down the fight but at the moment im not sure who wins

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yep. I'm starting to nod myself. Might put the kiddo to bed and call it a night. Garcia could be more aggressive and end this shyt but he playing this shyt super safe. And Burgos fighting like he terrified of getting hit. This shyt is a very un-Mexican like fight. And yeah I know Mikey is Mex-American.
:yeshrug: This is really Mikey's style though. Very measured and not too much output. Burgos ain't really want it and has been on his bike since round 3.

If El Ciclon shows up when they fight though :banderas:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: This is really Mikey's style though. Very measured and not too much output. Burgos ain't really want it and has been on his bike since round 3.

If El Ciclon shows up when they fight :baderas:
He has, and I understand it, but this is a boring ass fight.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pursue pure boxer because they are the best in the sport, but be upset because they aren't exciting enough. HBO really acts surprises every time.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't watched the whole Garcia fight yet since I was watching the Peterson fight, but the thing is with guys like Mikey Garcia & Rigondeaux is not only can they box their ass off, but they have power. They have niiggas retreating the whole fight & they get the blame for it.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You have to favor Danny on paper

However, Danny is such as beatable guy that I personally wouldn't consider a Peterson win an upset

If this fight actually goes down i will actually break down the fight but at the moment im not sure who wins

Peterson likes to bang but don't got the power or chin for that life

Swifts body attack would slow him down until Peterson eats a counter hook N ends up :deadmanny: