Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://www.secondsout.com/news/main-news/klitschko-offered-1-billion-not-to-run-for-presidency-

Klitschko Offered $1 Billion Not To Run For Presidency
Blank.gif

According to en.apa.az representatives of the Ukrainian authorities offered $1 billion to former WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko not to run for presidency in 2015.

APA reports that the Ukrainska Pravda newspaper quoted that Vitali Klitschko refused all proposals.

click on the link below to read the full story

en.apa.az/news/205896?

January 21, 2014

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

I'm just saying breh:heh:

I'm riding for this nikka, putting my credibility on the line.......least he can do for @Newzz is upload a 3-5 minute video with him jogging and throwing punches like he really trying to put in work to correct his wrongs in whatever fight he has next:dead:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Sorry my brehs, got into at work with my supervisor over some key and now this chick tryna block my sites, like a weak ass filter will stop me, these nikkas cant hold me back:to:, I'll lay low for a few days then til next week, and come back :demonic: as ever

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Sorry my brehs, got into at work with my supervisor over some key and now this chick tryna block my sites, like a weak ass filter will stop me, these nikkas cant hold me back:to:, I'll lay low for a few days then til next week, and come back :demonic: as ever

I was wondering where you at. You missing all the Manny vs Bradley talk:heh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I was wondering where you at. You missing all the Manny vs Bradley talk:heh:
:to: i'll be back full force by the weekend or at least next monday as of now it's best to be away til things fall back and cool down:to:

nikkas tryna fukk with me I cause I styled and profiled over this bytch thinking she can write me up over a key somebody else was supposed to meet me with, like I wouldnt flip that shyt to make her look like a petty a$$hole in front the ceo's, I do this shyt daily on the coli man lol, but I digress, just peeking and n seeing the shyt yall posting for the time being,... Until then.......You could breath bytch nikka:ufdup:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:to: i'll be back full force by the weekend or at least next monday as of now it's best to be away til things fall back and cool down:to:

nikkas tryna fukk with me I cause I styled and profiled over this bytch thinking she can write me up over a key somebody else was supposed to meet me with, like I wouldnt flip that shyt to make her look like a petty @sshole in front the ceo's, I do this shyt daily on the coli man lol, but I digress, just peeking and n seeing the shyt yall posting for the time being,... Until then.......You could breath bytch nikka:ufdup:

Dont worry about me..................worry about keeping your job lil nikka:umad:

:russ:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Dont worry about me..................worry about keeping your job lil nikka:umad:

:russ:
Im a manager nikka, this bytch tryna squeeze me out the door, because Im that nikka and her only competition at this point, boy do I rather my no bills no work no drama days............

Good one though:birdman::to: