Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Let me re-phrase that, he hates certain types of fighters--mostly who are black. One of his wishes for boxing in '14 was very :mjpls:

what did he say for his wishes? im'a have to rewatch when i download this.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Did you see his prefight :mjpls: rant about the fighter's corner?
I agree with him though. The fukk you need 50 people in the ring for. Corner and that's it.

Oh and after the early knockdown Calzaghe broke Hopkins down and gave him that work. Only controversy is how that was a split decision.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I know you aint shade throwing on Mikey G
I ain't hatin', I'm just sayin :youngsabo:

I thought Mendez would win a decision tonight, something close, rarely do you see Cubans in their prime get dominated. However, we get this, OK, I can accept that.

Mikey-Burgos....eventually wears Burgos down, wins a decision and probably scores a knockdown in the process. Burgos is a really good boxer, but I don't think he can take Mikey's shots for 12, but Burgos is good.

Mikey-Miura.......beats Miura down, stops him around round 9 or 10

Mikey-Uchiyama......:patrice: No idea.....no idea.......

Mikey-Barthelemy......At this point I think Mikey still dominates, but I can't count Cuban fighters at their peak out, ever, against anyone.

Mikey could pick up another belt, or take on Uchiyama, but nothing else. Basically, if he can't unify after Burgos due to whatever reason, MOVE ON UP to 135...

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I ain't hatin', I'm just sayin :youngsabo:

I thought Mendez would win a decision tonight, something close, rarely do you see Cubans in their prime get dominated. However, we get this, OK, I can accept that.

Mikey-Burgos....eventually wears Burgos down, wins a decision and probably scores a knockdown in the process. Burgos is a really good boxer, but I don't think he can take Mikey's shots for 12, but Burgos is good.

Mikey-Miura.......beats Miura down, stops him around round 9 or 10

Mikey-Uchiyama......:patrice: No idea.....no idea.......

Mikey-Barthelemy......At this point I think Mikey still dominates, but I can't count Cuban fighters at their peak out, ever, against anyone.

Mikey could pick up another belt, or take on Uchiyama, but nothing else. Basically, if he can't unify after Burgos due to whatever reason, MOVE ON UP to 135...
#GarciaGuerillas going all the way up to fight manny after #BradleyBunch beats the shyt out of him

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Miura rematch? I know he faces the winner of Vazquez/Fortuna, but that's not till March........

Teddy been throwing shade at Tyson fighters, now throwing shade at Tyson........time don't heal all wounds it seems.

I had forgotten about that March card. It's gonna be a nice double header
Mikey don't want it so Muira seems the most logical and he'd pick up the WBC belt in the process :obama:

If he doesn't move up after the Burgos fight Mikey will not fight Barthelemy/Uchiyama he'll most likely fight Ponce De Leon :pachaha:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I had forgotten about that March card. It's gonna be a nice double header
Mikey don't want it so Muira seems the most logical and he'd pick up the WBC belt in the process :obama:

If he doesn't move up after the Burgos fight Mikey will not fight Barthelemy/Uchiyama he'll most likely fight Ponce De Leon :pachaha:
:childplease: Mikey G is a mega beast, lol at not wanting to pick up the 130 IBF belt without sweating