Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
He is, I didnt make Manny lay down for him, I didnt judge the prov fight I felt he lost that like 4 times over, those wins and more importantly his heart has to be acknowledge though, do this mean I favor Bradley vs the Thurmans and the other young WW giants, no, hell no, he's like Broner he losses to most in the WW top 10
:camby:
shut the fukk up Skip

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
shyt on a fighter's resume in hindsight when at the time he fought them everyone was looked at like a dangerous fight brehs. :camby:

I see this happen a lot with another fighter too :smugbiden:
They starting to do it to Desert Storm too. Look at Skip throwing shade on him moving goal posts.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I used to fukk with a sexy ass white chick from Paterson :ohlawd:

Almost had to fukk up a homeless crackhead :lolbron:

My boy was promoting at some club there so I went to show support. :obama:

Had a good time lots of girls from William Paterson :ohlawd:

2:00am hits and I notice everyone is leaving through the emergency door instead of the door that leads to the parking lot. :leostare:

Me and my other boy leave through the parking lot door and nikkas that lived in the projects across the street are coming outside with no shirts on. :dwillhuh:

My vision is fukked because I can't see from far but my boy tells me they got bats or sticks or some shyt. :merchant:

Dudes that went out through the other door were getting robbed at gunpoint. :dead:

Since we went through the other door we met up with their back up I guess :heh:

We haul ass into my boys car and they shoot out his back window. :merchant:

We got stopped by the cops for speeding a few blocks away but the nikkas that robbed everyone never got caught. :wow:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Erickson Lubin........just in case I need to search in the future for any old posts about him:youngsabo: