Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
he was listening to Keep it Throro one summer night and decided to throw his TV out..

:ohhh::wow:

You went over many dudes heads with this.

gw-throwing-tv-out-window.gif

Last edited:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
GB didn't offer him PR Parade weekend to fight Canelo. They offered him a date in March. They didn't offer MSG either, they wanted the fight in Vegas

Cotto is not stupid. The Canelo fight will always be there win or lose

and don't dare tell me GB won't offer him the fight if he loses to Sergio when they got fukking Angulo lined up to fight Canelo next.

Since Canelo calls the shots, this is a huge mistake by him.

Instead of fighting Cotto in June and taking over NYC for a weekend he chooses to fight a struggle PPV with Angulo and a Carlos Molina fight as the co-feature :scusthov:

You guys have some questions for Shawn Porter?

@patscorpio @SuikodenII @Newzz @WillyDaWaffleman @HARLEM AL

@Mook

I meant :whew:

Last edited:

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
When is he gonna begin negotiations with Kell Brook? Give us a date of when they expect to be back in the ring
Ask him about Correa KOing him in 2007 at the Pan Am games and was that his turning point in his career? That KO to me is what made him focus more and take boxing more "seriously", more like a blessing in disguise.

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Heeeeeeeeeeck yeah! Don't sleep,when your hand get hurt, punching is the LAST thing you want to do. Also fighting with tennis elbow and carpal tunnel.....

index.php
The first time you break your knuckle really bad like Jhonny did you're dumbfounded--b/c you've broken them all before theres just levels to that shyt
least favorite is boxing with a fukked up wrist god damn that's painful

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Isn't Brook tryna get him to come over there tho?
Not to my knowledge, but if no agreement can be made it goes to purse bid. Brook did say he'd give up his guaranteed shot for a fight Amir Khan :mjpls:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Not to my knowledge, but if no agreement can be made it goes to purse bid. Brook did say he'd give up his guaranteed shot for a fight Amir Khan :mjpls:
Somebody need's to snatch Brook's 0, but it wouldn't be Khan he'd get his jaw caved in

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
The first time you break your knuckle really bad like Jhonny did you're dumbfounded--b/c you've broken them all before theres just levels to that shyt
least favorite is boxing with a fukked up wrist god damn that's painful

I fractured my knuckle and it hurt like hell, so I can imagine what a broken one feels like. Letting it heal on it's own allowed me to manage my power and angles of punches.