Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roger's girlfriend? Damn do niiggas just make shiit up on here?

I use to live in Vegas around this time

Did Roger use to train Melissa? Yes
Did they have a falling out? Yes, Sr & Roger can rub people the wrong way. She isn't the only one to have a falling out with the Mayweathers
Did Roger smash? not that I'm aware of it

Here is the real story

Roger owns condos in Las Vegas.
Roger went there to see Cornelius Lock (professional boxer). Melissa is Cornelius Lock's girlfriend. Lock wasn't home. Melissa answered the door.
Roger told her she had to get the fukk out. She refused & Roger beat the shiit out of her.

just for chits n giggles. I am sure that story is the real story....but I have a feeling its more to it. I been outchea for a while and from my experience....a dude dont lay hands on a chick unless it was some physical link somewhere. I have a couple of theories as to why Roger blacked out on a chick...even if she was a boxer and he felt the need to go hard on her.

a) he couldve been smashing her then she stopped fukkin with him and started fukkin with Lock. Roger gets wind of her staying with Lock, maybe he knows Lock is at the gym and goes over and asks :wtf: you doin? get the fukk out.

b) he was STILL smashing and went over to see Lock and and was somewhat caught off guard by her being there...and asked :wtf: you doing over here...gtfo.

I just dont see why else Roger touches up a chick because she is an unauthorized tenant and loses potentially more money by missing a Floyd fight than the condo itself is worth. I mean you choke a bish out that you aint never piped? Dont sound right. :yeshrug:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh then the Filipino homie came and took care of the Messicans.

..then they were avenged by a brutal KO

9bf7dfc1-761e-4e36-a3f0-8dd9be47741a-620.jpeg

thats my mexican glaidator:to:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
gotta love the lull when a long streak of fights come to an end...the next significant fight wont be until jan 18 with pascal-bute facing off...the first FNF of the new year looks interesting

@SuikodenII what time is that roy jones fight starting today as well as martinez vs mathebula? are there even going to streams for it?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh