Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Floyd already ducked Khan back before his jaw was exposed... of course Khan is 1st in line to fight Floydie now that he struggled his last 4 fights..
So Floydie aint fight Khan cause he the only person who can match him with speed, now your spewing this..........

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup: You dont have the answers @synistr

All these so called fights @140-147, meanwhile Floydie finna fight Amir Khan :mjpls:

Meanwhile the #2 and #3 ranked WW are Top Rank fighters... Bradley and Marquez... But Pac should jump ship and go to Golden Boy and not avenge at least one of his last 2 losses... :what: type of boxing fan are you??

Marquez said he's fighting 2 more times before he retires... and a retarded monkey could tell you who those two are going to be.. hes not getting his rematch before Pacquiao gets his... theres a pecking order.. And IF Marquez decides to be an idiot opting to fight Prov instead :yeshrug: oh fukking well, Pac beat him twice
already...

As far as the tax shyt goes... yall need to keep quiet until all the facts come out cause all you're basically doing is quoting TMZ :mjpls:

Floyd is a bigger draw than Manny and therefore fighting a guy like Swift would not really be an ideal fight for Floyd, especially since fans would say Floyd is picking on a lil guy. That has jack to do with Manny fighting Swift. Likewise with Broner. Just because Floyd isnt fighting these guys dont mean Manny cant. Manny is not on Floyd's level...maybe one day you will finally come to that realization.

What type of boxing fan am I? I would rather see Manny face off against the sound boxing and punching ability of Swift. I would rather see him against the speed and defense of Broner. Hell, I would even like to see Manny vs Khan. Rather see any of that because they are more intriguing fights than to see Floyd send dude into retirement because he aint beatin Floyd.

Avenge what loss? JMM has nothing to prove....only Manny does, so he has to make it interesting for JMM to get down with a 5th fight. I doubt Pac can beat Bradley at this stage...so good luck on avenging that.

I didnt see where JMM said he is fighting 2 more times. Allz I saw was Bradley or bust. Why wouldnt JMM get his rematch first? Oh....cuz Pac needs money really bad. Well. That fight aint worth no more than 800k buys. I'll bet you a 5th fight between them cant draw a million viewers. I wouldnt be surprised if that chit did 600k.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Utter Foolishness, after being on this forum shyt since the 90's never has a poster infuriated me like @Black_Jesus simple ass with his constant bullshyt and blatant lies:mindblown:

I really dont know what his agenda is. He is the true definition of Stan. He is at manic depressant and suicidal levels.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I really dont know what his agenda is. He is the true definition of Stan. He is at manic depressant and suicidal levels.
He has to be one the paid TR forum posters, he has to be..........

Irrational dikkriding ass nikka:scusthov:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
So it looks like Keith Thurman will be the WBA mandatory if he wins on Saturday (and he should).

Looks like we might see Thurman/Broner after all. @Skip b gets his wish :bryan:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So it looks like Keith Thurman will be the WBA mandatory if he wins on Saturday (and he should).

Looks like we might see Thurman/Broner after all. @Skip b gets his wish :bryan:
k6vCUYy.gif

Broner will duck and chase the sparring partner Porter, lets see how real Broner is though