Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst was Shane

nikkas was :stylin:Floyd was too shook, he was stuttering, hes goin duck quack quack quack

During the 2nd rd they was :gladbron::ooh::myman:

Rds 3-12 N after the fight-:sadbron::damn::shaq2::why: Shane was washed up, shot, a cherry pick
Gotta dap you for that
Shane was BY FAR the worst
Everyone from Brian Kenny to the rugged man were saying he was shook of Shane
And when da fight got made ppl said "oh he only took da fight cause he was backed into a corner"
Sound familiar?
Never seen so much hate for a boxer before

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I always wonder how that fight woulda been if the Mayweather/Mosley fight happened 10 years earlier.

Anybody who seriously thought the Mosley of 5 years ago had a chance against Floyd shoulda been drug tested.

Then again, some people hate Floyd so match they'll latch on to anybody he faces these days.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
goddamn, what is going on with all these boxers dying lately? Ezra Sellers was my dude too. The perfect recipe for exciting fights, he was a big puncher with a weak chin. Anyone remember when Ibeabuchi attacked him in training camp because Sellers cut him in sparring? I think I still have that Stewart fight on VHS. R.I.P. Ezra Sellers.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The only fight for Floyd that interests me at the moment which I doubt will happen anyways is a match with Kirkland. The build up would be at all time fukkery levels.

-50 Cent promoting dude
-The Wolfe beastmode training
-Floyd's people talking shyt about Kirkland's lack of defense and out of the ring discipline.
-Kirkland finally getting a title shot

The only fights that I think would sell better than this is either Martinez or Pac. fukk a Khan fight. I think a Garcia fight will sell too, but he's 1 decent welterweight victory away from it.

I feel Floyd wins this off of his accurate punching and ring generalship, but I wouldn't be surprised if he had some shaky moments and have to dig deep.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
The only fight for Floyd that interests me at the moment which I doubt will happen anyways is a match with Kirkland. The build up would be at all time fukkery levels.

-50 Cent promoting dude
-The Wolfe beastmode training
-Floyd's people talking shyt about Kirkland's lack of defense and out of the ring discipline.
-Kirkland finally getting a title shot

The only fights that I think would sell better than this is either Martinez or Pac. fukk a Khan fight. I think a Garcia fight will sell too, but he's 1 decent welterweight victory away from it.

I feel Floyd wins this off of his accurate punching and ring generalship, but I wouldn't be surprised if he had some shaky moments and have to dig deep.
I dont know man
Floyd/Kirkland would be a Rigondeax/Abekgo type ass whoopin

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I dont know man
Floyd/Kirkland would be a Rigondeax/Abekgo type ass whoopin

I can't see it being any worse than the ass whupping Khan would get. Some people said Floyd would destroy Canelo and all I saw was a semi competitive boxing lesson won by points.

We all can come up with scenarios on how the fight might look, but we never know how it will turn out until it happens. That's the reason why the fighters fight the fights.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I can't see it being any worse than the ass whupping Khan would get. Some people said Floyd would destroy Canelo and all I saw was a semi competitive boxing lesson won by points.

We all can come up with scenarios on how the fight might look, but we never know how it will turn out until it happens. That's the reason why the fighters fight the fights.

are u high? Floyd shytted on him so hard. :laff:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I always wonder how that fight woulda been if the Mayweather/Mosley fight happened 10 years earlier.

Anybody who seriously thought the Mosley of 5 years ago had a chance against Floyd shoulda been drug tested.

Then again, some people hate Floyd so match they'll latch on to anybody he faces these days.
Mosley was always overrated, he still gets his head boxed off, Mosley is nothing more than a fighter that squeaked by ODH the once

Who Mosley beat before ODH, nobody, thats all you need to know about Mosley....................

Last edited: