Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Smoger let me down too. Tapia's corner let it go on far to long...but Smoger saw it coming rounds away, stood by and watched it, and then looked like he was in slow motion trying to stop Kirkland.

Kirkland looked like he could've pulled up...hell Stevenson pulled up and stopped himself from throwing the last punch Kirkland did...but I think Kirkland is retarded, he just swings at whatever is in front of him.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
good lord does anne wolfe chain kirkland in a 110 degree basement the night before the fight until he becomes the mandingo warrior? First time that ninja feel's a punch there is no James Kirkland anymore. He got tapped 23 times (I think) in the first round then put 55+ power shots on Tapia in each of the next 4 rounds :damn: Wolfe probably telling Kirkland he's going back to prison if he loses

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love being right about predictions. I'll only talk about this match since it was considered an "upset."

Porter-Alexander

I picked Porter to win this fight. I was uneasy about this prediction for two reasons

1) I haven't seen Porter's recent fights this year
2) I don't think much of Alexander as a fighter, but he continuously wins. Guys like Alexander, Froch, & even Danny Garcia just don't look impressive in the ring imo. They are better than they appear to be. So when I have to make predictions with fighters I'm not high on, I look for reasons to give them the fight. I just couldn't do it. Alexander struggles with anyone at the elite level that has some boxing ability. He excels against brawlers like Maidana & Urango who can't deal with his hand speed. He is really fortunate he only has two losses.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
lmao@max's mega-struggle interview with Kovalev finding some random eastern euro translate
good lord that shyt was funny, and sergei smiling like he had any idea what max said :heh:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
yall need to sit through the rigo beatdown just to hear his interview, funny shyt

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Paulie beat zabs ass :heh: didn't exactly see that coming.
And showtime couldn't any other boxer but Amir Kahn to commentate? I fukking hate that guy--terrible commentator, self serving bytch

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
from what i read..bika-dirrell was the shyt and so was tapia-kirkland..lara schooled trout..not surprised..porter beat devon :huh:..hate to hear that the top rank card was so unattended..zab losing to paulie :smh:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

#3 ranked Middleweight Darren Barker vs. #7 ranked Middleweight Felix Sturm

Barker's career might be done with a hip dislocation, this sport is just too hard on him physically. Sturm-Soliman/Geale II coming soon...