Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

msb123

Rookie
Daps
trout and lara got real beef?

Lara countered with "Austin Trout is an OK fighter. Nothing special about him. He's on his way out. He's had his time. And I will show him in the ring I have heart."

Trout said, "Somebody has got to get rid of this guy and I feel I am the guy to do it. I fight all comers and anyone who has ever seen me fight knows I box, I don't run -- which you can't say about him. He had to fight against Angulo because Angulo was coming for him. He had no choice."But whether I like him (Lara) or not -- which I don't -- my goal is to take his head off

http://www.elpasotimes.com/sports/ci_24511444/el-paso-times

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I heard that Ioka wants to move up and they want to do a rematch. That would do well with the domestic audience.
Is Ioka outgrowing the 108 already? I know Yaegashi was once he moved from 105 to 112 :leon:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://www.boxingscene.com/kameda-vacates-title-avoids-chemito-moreno-clash--72449

By Rick Reeno

BoxingScene.com has been advised that WBA "regular" bantamweight champion Koki Kameda (31-1, 17KOs) has vacated his title. The World Boxing Association ordered Kameda to face Anselmo "Chemito" Moreno (34-2, 12KOs), who holds the WBA's "super title" at bantamweight. The sanctioning body was looking to establish one titleholder at the weight.

The fight was pushed back previously. On August 28, the WBA ordered the mandatory fight. However, on the 8th of October, the agency approved an optional defense for Kameda, which take place on November 19 in Korea against Jung-Oh.

The WBA ordered a very concrete purse bid for December 10th in Panama.

BoxingScene reached out to Chemito's adviser, Sampson Lewkowicz, who is currently in Argentina. Lewkowicz confirmed the information.

"We were told Kameda has vacated, because he wants to avoid fighting with the real champion of the division, Chemito Moreno. The Japanese are very proud people, but this guy is a coward. He is "Coward Kameda." To do something this late, with the purse bid a few days away, it shows that he never had the balls to fight Chemito. We are now looking at several other options for Chemito," Lewkowicz told BoxingScene.com.
:snoop: :rudy: