Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
PORQUE !?!?!?!?!

LOL
melissa-cotto-guzman.jpg

..........just saying :mjpls:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Danny Garcia returns this March:ohlawd:

Possible opponent About Biscuits:gladbron:

@Newzz :ufdup:

That would be a mega-fight, that would be a mega-fight. That is one of the fights that people always ask me about," Schaefer said.

We can't look past Marcos Maidana. He wanted this fight with Broner for such a long time. He is very hungry to win this fight. You are going to see the same hunger with Maidana that you saw when he fought against Victor Ortiz. Before we talk about Danny Garcia, let's see what happens in San Antonio," Schaefer said.

#swiftset:demonic:

#sadcamp

:blessed:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Mayweather ran through them all this is what happens......he cleaned his division and the one above him, instead of shytting on Khan we should salute Mayweathers greatness:manny:
:childplease:

Y'all will just defend anything Mayweather does, huh? This fight is a fukking joke. Swift is right there waiting and I'm certain he'd go up to 147 for that payday. I don't wanna hear 'he's not ready' if Floyd is fighting Khan's bum ass. Broner is fighting next week. Kell Brook is ready for a big fight. He's undefeated and brings in the UK fan base just like Khan. I won't bring up Bradley cause of the split and I won't bring up Devon because nobody gives a fukk about him. Still, there are other options. Don't tell me he's beaten everybody cause that is a god damn lie.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Supposedly, this was posted earlier today via the SI.com writer:

Chris Mannix ?@ChrisMannixSI 3h
Still, I'm told Mayweather-Khan is a done deal. A U.S. fight. Announcement could come as early as next week

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If that Broner/Swift fight gets made I see some classic posts/threads in the coli's future. :russ:

I dont think that happens. Thats a megafight that could do a mill in 2-3 years.

BUT

if its amir khan vs floyd theyre gonna need broner vs garcia to sell that shytty fukking match :laff:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If that Broner/Swift fight gets made I see some classic posts/threads in the coli's future. :russ:
I tend to stay out of the really deep and gritty stan wars on here but if that fight gets made I plan on going ham with no attempts at logic in my bashing of About Brisket.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Having both Broner and Danny on the undercard would boost the Khan PPV, but I honestly don't wanna see them face each other

If Broner wins, you just eliminated a potential Floyd opponent, and honestly, he comes first in the boxing food chain :manny:

Now, if Dierry Jean beats Peterson we could have Broner-Jean so he can pick up a belt at 140...Khabib (WBA), Marquez (WBO) and Provodnikov (WBO) are Top Rank

If Peterson wins then he can be matched up with Garcia

For the other guy in either situation there's plenty of opportunities at 147 to make a good fight so no worries there, and Leo Santa Cruz-Cristain Mijares would be a certified war to start the night

That's a 4 fight feature that may not flop too bad :ehh: