Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

#7 ranked Featherweight Evgeny Gradovich vs. #8 ranked Featherweight Billy Dib

Dib is tough, but the two Gradovich bouts might have sent him into retirement. Gradovich is top 5 at 126 right now, I'm sure.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

#6 ranked Bantamweight Jamie McDonnell vs. Bernard Inom

Not liking what I saw here, leaky defense leads to a short title reign...

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
god, i dont want to see anymore pac v JMM fights

a second fight with bradley should be next

just hearing about a bradley fight doesnt excite me. I would likely purchase if the undercard was good. still...I picked Bradley to win the first time...but thought he actually lost. this time, I would pick Bradley to win again...but it would be a much more legitimate win. I think since the first fight Bradley is a better fighter all things considered and that is enough to make a Pac win VERY difficult.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
just hearing about a bradley fight doesnt excite me. I would likely purchase if the undercard was good. still...I picked Bradley to win the first time...but thought he actually lost. this time, I would pick Bradley to win again...but it would be a much more legitimate win. I think since the first fight Bradley is a better fighter all things considered and that is enough to make a Pac win VERY difficult.
yeah, bradley is not a very interesting fighter (nice guy, though) but i think a convincing victory over him would be a true test of pac's place as second best welter since it would give tim his first official loss and then maybe put a little more value in getting a floyd fight in a year or two...

and you are right, bradley got a little better in the meantime

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

#2 ranked Cruiserweight Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs. #12 ranked Cruiserweight Alexander Alekseev

GREAT comeback for the Cuban fighter, now let's cross our fingers and hope he fights Marco Huck next...

this fight was awesome...hernandez looked damn good..beautiful one punch ko to end things..cruiser action never disappoints :obama: