Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
:heh: Its prolly the same cemetary he was supposed to meet @SkiHatDaGawd.

:pachaha: It is breh.
I be down there, It is:deadmanny:

Don't go, I swear to you he won't show. I put that on God and everything I love he had us standing out there looking stupid. Don't go:snoop: he's not really serious, you saw the pic of his chubby hands, he's a kid breh.

Anyway, Roach was playing games to boost sales. Manny still gonna beat that ass.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Don't go, I swear to you he won't show. I put that on God and everything I love he had us standing out there looking stupid. Don't go:snoop: he's not really serious, you saw the pic of his chubby hands, he's a kid breh.

yall see what i'm saying... this faggit will go as far as to swear to god he was there :stopitslime: Yall believe him though right??
How bout you prove you was even in Atlanta breh.... he wont because he cant...

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
qIT
*fukks wife and cums fast*:snoop:

*she lays there like looking at me like :usure:*

*I look at her like :whoa: and reach for the PPW sitting on the nightstand next to the bed*

*Takes a sip of the bottle and now I'm back up in her with no refraction period needed:ohlawd:*

Thank you Pryor's Power Water for restoring my sex life:blessed:
WAIT WHAT ?

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
yall see what i'm saying... this faggit will go as far as to swear to god he was there :stopitslime: Yall believe him though right??
How bout you prove you was even in Atlanta breh.... he wont because he cant...

Prove that I wasn't there....:ohhh:
fatboy.jpg

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Seeing the vid from that angle really makes Ariza look like a huge p*ssy...kicking a dude and then fading behind a wall of Mexicans is not the business, homie.
Only people who came out of that whole incident looking alright were Garcia and Rios.
Yeah it was bytchmade, cause truth be told if crowd backed up and let Freddie get at Ariza, Im sure he would have laid some serious hands on him, son was a professional fighter parkinsons and all, he would have beat that ass