Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
As much as like Ward I didnt like watching that fight. I like a good dirty fight but that shyt was horrible to watch. Both were holding but a fighter with ward skill should be able to work on the inside without holding.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
As much as like Ward I didnt like watching that fight. I like a good dirty fight but that shyt was horrible to watch. Both were holding but a fighter with ward skill should be able to work on the inside without holding.

That's what pissed me off the first few rounds, he's better than that. He's not Hopkins who has to do that to slow his opponent down. He opened up later on in retrospect he was getting bullied in the first but he is too skilled for that.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Ward's left is sooo on point tonight

I'm going to need the file on him breh.
Thats all he have and his best left is his up jab, Ward disappointed I thought he was slightly better than that. A fighter who shoulder rolls to roll alll them weak ass left exposes him badly. Sat also showed if you get dirty with Ward it throw him far off his game.........................In other words Ward needs to stay far away from BHOP. fortunately for him he can continue to hide from the talent behind HBO and weight

Ward beats the GGG of the world though.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Thats all he have and his best left is his up jab, Ward disappointed I thought he was slightly better than that. A fighter he shoulder rolls to roll alll them weak ass left exposes him badly. Sat also showed if you get dirty with Ward it throw him far off his game.........................In other words Ward needs to stay far away from BHOP. fortunately for him he can continue to hide from the talent behind HBO and weight

He pitched a shut out but was thrown "far off his game" :heh:

Who exactly is Ward hiding from? :stopitslime:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
That's what pissed me off the first few rounds, he's better than that. He's not Hopkins who has to do that to slow his opponent down. He opened up later on in retrospect he was getting bullied in the first but he is too skilled for that.
He's not Hopkins he's a lesser fighter, I stated this over and over lividly

Had the ref not took control and helped Ward who was getting dirty, he would have got unraveled in front our eyes IMO, from the looks off things he doesnt like being backed up and the ring being cut off of him, he like's being the dictator, and not dictated to, and this is mainly happened saturday cause of his lack of a right hand hammer to keep fighters off of him, in a division up at 175 where he should be campaigning at his shots get walked through even worse than Saturday

A shoulder roller who can neutralize his left and also a fighter that can deal with his dirty tactics beats the hell out of Ward, he's not special yet, on top of being a ugly ass dirty fighter, he still has a lot to prove, at least call out or fight a name........

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He didn't do nothing special yet HE WON EVERY SINGLE ROUND.

You are typing words but not saying anything. Again who is Ward hiding from?
Who the fukk is Rodriguez miss me all the way with this he won every round shyt, is Ward not top 3 p4p, he shouldnt struggle and look like shyt vs a handpicked easy touch

Who is Ward hiding from, who the fukk is he fighting, he wont even mention stevenson or GGG name, lets not act like his bytch ass aint sit a year on the shelf ducking fight after fight, Ward is a good fighter nothing more with a lot of smoke and mirrors to cloudy peoples perception of him

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Who the fukk is Rodriguez miss me all the way with this he won every round shyt, is Ward not top 3 p4p, he shouldnt struggle and look like shyt vs a handpicked easy touch

Please tell me more about how he struggled yet he WON EVERY SINGLE ROUND. I don't care if you don't have him ranked in your top 3, what you eat don't make me shyt breh.:yeshrug:

General consensus>>>>Some Floyd stan on the coli.com

Who is Ward hiding from, who the fukk is he fighting, he wont even mention stevenson or GGG name, lets not act like his bytch ass aint sit a year on the shelf ducking fight after fight, Ward is a good fighter nothing more with a lot of smoke and mirrors to cloudy peoples perception of him

You said he was "hiding from talent" I ask for names and you can't give me any because what you typed up is bullshyt.

Floyd doesn't mention names either so I'm assuming you take this as him hiding from fighters as well right? It's not like Ward is retiring at convenient times like other fighters. :heh:

Who the fukk is he fighting? He beat everyone worth mentioning at 168 and took out Dawson coming off his win over BHop. So again who the fukk is he hiding from, give me a NAME.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
He's not Hopkins he's a lesser fighter, I stated this over and over lividly

Had the ref not took control and helped Ward who was getting dirty, he would have got unraveled in front our eyes IMO, from the looks off things he doesnt like being backed up and the ring being cut off of him, he like's being the dictator, and dictated to, and this is mainly happened saturday cause of his lack of a right hand hammer to keep fighters off of him, in a division up at 175 where he should be campaigning at his shots get walked through even worse than Saturday

A shoulder roller who can neutralize his left and also a fighter that can deal with his dirty tactics beats the hell out of Ward, he's not special yet, on top of being a ugly ass dirty fighter, he still has a lot to prove, at least call out or fight a name........

I can see someone being smarter about being rough with him coupled with going up being a problem for Andre.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Please tell me more about how he struggled yet he WON EVERY SINGLE ROUND. I don't care if you don't have him ranked in your top 3, what you eat don't make me shyt breh.:yeshrug:

General consensus>>>>Some Floyd stan on the coli.com

You said he was "hiding from talent" I ask for names and you can't give me any because what you typed up is bullshyt.

Floyd doesn't mention names either so I'm assuming you take this as him hiding from fighters as well right? It's not like Ward is retiring at convenient times like other fighters. :heh:

Who the fukk is he fighting? He beat everyone worth mentioning at 168 and took out Dawson coming off his win over BHop. So again who the fukk is he hiding from, give me a NAME.
Wont Mention GGG, kovalev or Stevenson, ducked Martinez at 164, wont fight BHOP, wont move up, wont take testing, wont fight outside of his home town..............

Keep falling for the smoke and mirrors show though........:pacspit:

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Wont Mention GGG or Stevenson, ducked Martinez at 164, wont fight BHOP, wont move up, wont take testing, wont fight outside of his home town..............

Keep falling for the smoke and mirrors show though........:pacspit:

Now not mentioning fighters= hiding from them :dead: He didn't mention the Wlad either, he ducking him :wow:

Yeah I'm falling for smoke and mirrors yet you are creating some mythical fighter at 168 who can shoulder roll like Toney, in fight and be dirty like a prime BHop to beat Ward. :laff:

If you honestly believe this version of BHop beats Ward that's your opinion, I don't agree. Prime BHop definitely, this version gets outworked and decisioned.

So Ward should move down to fight Martinez(which he hasn't in over how many years) yet move up at the same damn time :ohhh: Did you feel the same way about Hopkins when he reigned over 160? :mjpls:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
This.....

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Oh lord, so now we are criticizing Ward for not wanting to take part in the shyt fest of a fight that Edwin wanted? :wtf:
We all knew that was Edwin's only chance and he came in looking like the much bigger man. Why would Ward want to sit inside, butt heads, and wrestle around on the inside? fukk that gives Edwin everything he wanted.
Keep the spacing and beat Edwin every second of every round with your skills.

Like I said after the fight, that wasn't toe to toe maneuvering that can make a great fight and show a fighters inside fighting skills. It was never going to be that. Edwin was going to do everything he could to frustrate Ward and take him off his game...everything except trying to have a clean fight (you can have a clean fight toe to toe on the inside), but Edwin wasn't about that.

Edwin walking out of the ring without being interviewed with the face of a pissed off beaten bytch was all you needed to know. He didn't come to get clinically broken down, he came to open some cuts, throw some bows, and push the limits of what the ref would allow. Props to the ref for cleaning it up and allowing for the last 8 rounds to be watchable.