Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesnt really have to take ANY tests outside of what the Organizations call for. He didnt have a * next to his name when he beat everybody ass in the Middleweight Tourney did he?:usure:

"Legendary Boxers" from back in the 90s, 80s, 70s didnt takes these tests.....should we put *'s next to their name too?

I mean come on breh, besides, again Ward is only doing what's right when it comes to Rodriguez not making the weight. The WBA rules say at MINIMUM Ward should be entitled to 35% of Rodriguez' purse, not 20%. Second, when my boy AB didnt make the weight against Escobedo, Escobedo received double the amount of his original purse in order to fight (an 100+ % increase in salary)

Pay like you weigh Rodriguez:manny:

its not about what he has to do, its about perception. too many suspect nikkas out here now. if someone asked me about a test I would say gladly, I have nothing to hide, unless I do. not go into rant about what wasnt in contract negotiations. you dodging the issue when you do that. there was a way for Ward to say it and still not have to take it but he took that stance that the challenger dont negotiate and all that bullshyt.

as far as Escobedo, he and Rodriguez are in different situations. there should be some place where Rodriguez draws the line to.

punish me, yeah. :ehh:

bend me over....dont think so. :mjpls:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My problem is they should brought up this 45% shyt YESTERDAY... not agree on 20% N 180 morning weigh in then change up the penalty hrs before the fight

Rodriguez is a dumbass for not making weight after all the testing shyt so he brought it on himself

As long as the fight goes on I really don't give af

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My problem is they should brought up this 45% shyt YESTERDAY... not agree on 20% N 180 morning weigh in then change up the penalty hrs before the fight

Rodriguez is a dumbass for not making weight after all the testing shyt so he brought it on himself

As long as the fight goes on I really don't give af

I agree.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Restored pictore of Roy Campbell vs dikk Hyland from 1913
1157520_510656525680759_1920930612_n.jpg

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I don't think so....Conte wanted him to do 365/24/7 testing like Donaire, Ward didn't want it... he's declined testing whenever its brought up

:heh:

He ain't part of the "pro" testing movement:yeshrug:

My nikka Ward probably be roided up:dead: