Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I won't say Zab took a dive, but................

that nikka didn't seem like he really wanted to fight that bad. He's been around long enough to know better and took the easiest way out the fight quick as fukk. Classic quit job in my book. He let everybody down with that one.

Zab was troubled by the volume of punches and that kept him in check even though he wasn't getting hit like that. He knew he was in for a long night and wanted no parts of that uphill battle.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yes, Garcia is more likely to go the distance against Floyd, but he's also more likely to get 12-0'd imo. He doesnt possess anything that can give Floyd problems. Hand Speed? No. Punching Accuracy? No. Foot Speed/Cutting off the ring? No. I dont see how that fight can be entertaining at all except for the lead up between Angel and Floyd Sr and then the in-house #swiftset battle between Skip B and ChocolateGiddyUp and King P:heh:

Khan's speed and accuracy would give Floyd problems at first, but then he's gonna get embarassed after Floyd times him and adjusts. I see Khan maybe winning 3-4 rounds, but getting KO'd by Floyd in the 11th or 12th round when Floyd goes in for the kill.

More "deserving"? Yes, Garcia deserves it more than ANY fighter right now. He's the only fighter from 140-154 who's cleaned out his whole division and is the undisputed 140 champ in the eyes of us in the know (not including Floyd).

And Devon Alexander would've put the final nail in Khan's coffin which is why I believe he ducked him. If he's gonna lose again, it's gonna be on a cash out to Floyd :manny:

I respect ya opinion and breakdown on Khan vs Floyd, but this the same Khan that struggled to win 7 or 8 clear rounds against Julio fukking Diaz and I'm supposed to believe he'd win 3 or 4 clear rounds against Floyd. :heh: Khan needs a good performance against someone who's a top 10 welter before I say he'd give Floyd any problems. Khan is mad hittable so even in rounds he'd do good in there's always a big chance of Floyd hitting him with something that could drop, hurt, or KO him.

I'd go as far as saying Keith Thurman has a better chance at winning 3 or 4 rounds against Floyd than Khan does. And for the record I don't think Garcia loses a shut out. He'll have some moments and maybe win a round or two, but a shut out lost. I'm not sure about that.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yes, Garcia is more likely to go the distance against Floyd, but he's also more likely to get 12-0'd imo. He doesnt possess anything that can give Floyd problems. Hand Speed? No. Punching Accuracy? No. Foot Speed/Cutting off the ring? No. I dont see how that fight can be entertaining at all except for the lead up between Angel and Floyd Sr and then the in-house #swiftset battle between Skip B and ChocolateGiddyUp and King P:heh:

Khan's speed and accuracy would give Floyd problems at first, but then he's gonna get embarassed after Floyd times him and adjusts. I see Khan maybe winning 3-4 rounds, but getting KO'd by Floyd in the 11th or 12th round when Floyd goes in for the kill.

More "deserving"? Yes, Garcia deserves it more than ANY fighter right now. He's the only fighter from 140-154 who's cleaned out his whole division and is the undisputed 140 champ in the eyes of us in the know (not including Floyd).

And Devon Alexander would've put the final nail in Khan's coffin which is why I believe he ducked him. If he's gonna lose again, it's gonna be on a cash out to Floyd :manny:
Amir Khan is accurate huh:patrice:

He could barely land shots against Judah who was content on being a punching bag not hitting back

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/view.php?pg=khan-judah-compubox

See I let you slide with the Khan being like Guerrero match, nikka is Khan a fukking southpaw, Floyd was apprehensive cuz Guerrero counters were instant and he already had the angle to connect with his stance, and The Ghost was able to fire off those laser counters cause of his confidence in his granite chin. If counters stop Canelo in his track and have the big boy backpeddleing laying on the ropes, how will Khan react................Stop talking out your ass lil nikka:whew:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I won't say Zab took a dive, but................

that nikka didn't seem like he really wanted to fight that bad. He's been around long enough to know better and took the easiest way out the fight quick as fukk. Classic quit job in my book. He let everybody down with that one.

Zab was troubled by the volume of punches and that kept him in check even though he wasn't getting hit like that. He knew he was in for a long night and wanted no parts of that uphill battle.
Khan wasnt barely landing though, it aint like Amir has the pop to make a fighter put his gun in his holster.......

That fight was clearly a quit job, like I said after being a life long loser, and constant underacheiever and disappointment, GB feels the need to have him headlining fight after fight in the Barclays..................

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Whether Khan fights Floyd or not doesn't change the fact Swift ruined the nikka.

Khans chin was "fixed"... after Swift this nikka goin life N death with blown up flabby lws

As far as Khan Judah goes....Zab quit he found his way out n that was that

N last but not least Garcia Gang don't want the Floyd fight yet...they not goin have Swifts first fight at 147 against the Goat....they in no rush to cash out

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I respect ya opinion and breakdown on Khan vs Floyd, but this the same Khan that struggled to win 7 or 8 clear rounds against Julio fukking Diaz and I'm supposed to believe he'd win 3 or 4 clear rounds against Floyd. :heh: Khan needs a good performance against someone who's a top 10 welter before I say he'd give Floyd any problems. Khan is mad hittable so even in rounds he'd do good in there's always a big chance of Floyd hitting him with something that could drop, hurt, or KO him.

I'd go as far as saying Keith Thurman has a better chance at winning 3 or 4 rounds against Floyd than Khan does. And for the record I don't think Garcia loses a shut out. He'll have some moments and maybe win a round or two, but a shut out lost. I'm not sure about that.
:bryan:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I watched Zab his whole career, not only is he a infighter, he blatantly backs peddles the whole fight, doesn't throw one punch, goes down on a soft grazing bodyshot/low blow, the ref saying it would count but he stays down still complaining, Dive or not, ZAB DEFINITELY LAID DOWN

And the dive talk was very prevalent around that time use google, there's a reason this Khan Judah match doesnt get mentioned....

Zab "quitting" in a fight is certainly different from saying that he took a dive, because the promoter told him too.

And Khan thoroughly dominated Zab. I dont know why yall got so much hate for Khan like this to deny it, but:yeshrug:

Khan was landing accurately and his hand speed was too much for Zab Judah. He was overwhelmed by Khan who was the bigger, stronger, faster fighter. I dont think Zab would ever beat Khan in a fight unless he KO'd him. Khan possesses all the advantages and BOTH their chins are glass

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
no he wasn't..i hated the way hatton fought..if there was one cat i thought was overrated it was him.i never forgave him for roughhousing and dirty fighting his way for that victory over tszyu
Thats his style, Hatton footwork was beautiful as fukk and special despite his criticism

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Whether Khan fights Floyd or not doesn't change the fact Swift ruined the nikka.

Khans chin was "fixed"... after Swift this nikka goin life N death with blown up flabby lws

N last but not least Garcia Gang don't want the Floyd fight yet...they not goin have Swifts first fight at 147 against the Goat....they in no rush to cash out
I dont want it to happen either quite yet, but Khan of all people getting that shot........

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Amir Khan is accurate huh:patrice:

He could barely land shots against Judah who was content on being a punching bag not hitting back

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/view.php?pg=khan-judah-compubox

See I let you slide with the Khan being like Guerrero match, nikka is Khan a fukking southpaw, Floyd was apprehensive cuz Guerrero counters were instant and he already had the angle to connect with his stance, and The Ghost was able to fire off those laser counters cause of his confidence in his granite chin. If counters stop Canelo in his track and have the big boy backpeddleing laying on the ropes, how will Khan react................Stop talking out your ass lil nikka:whew:

You talk so much, you dont even know what you're responding to anymore:dead:

I said Floyd vs GARCIA would be more like Floyd vs Guerrero:ufdup: Khan would get the Zab Judah treatment by Floyd.

Garcia hand & feet speed is too slow and his punches are too loopy to even hit Floyd. Nobody wants to see that fight at all. It will be similar to the Floyd vs Guerrero fight.

Khan however will be competitive at first, but I see that fight going a similar route as the Floyd vs Judah fight with Floyd having to adjust to Khan's speed and then picking him apart in the 2nd half of the fight and possibly KO'ing him.

Better learn to read........"lil nikka":umad:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Zab "quitting" in a fight is certainly different from saying that he took a dive, because the promoter told him too.

And Khan thoroughly dominated Zab. I dont know why yall got so much hate for Khan like this to deny it, but:yeshrug:

Khan was landing accurately and his hand speed was too much for Zab Judah. He was overwhelmed by Khan who was the bigger, stronger, faster fighter. I dont think Zab would ever beat Khan in a fight unless he KO'd him. Khan possesses all the advantages and BOTH their chins are glass
He aint just quit, he throw aint throw no fukking punches, he aint try to win and from the looks he did everything in his power to lose even laying down even after the ref said it was a clean shot, bad enough the shot was knockdown worthy anyway

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Thats his style, Hatton footwork was beautiful as fukk and special despite his criticism

Co-sign this and cats forget that Tszyu fought rough as fukk too during his career. nikkas forget how dirty he was in that first Mitchell fight. With Hatton he was up against someone stronger physically and liked the rough shyt. Hatton would eat a nasty right hand and still come in with hooks and body shots. Pretty much out manned the nikka making him quit even though the fight was close and competitive.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Finally some real talk:ahh:

Of course Garcia shouldnt fight Mayweather now, he's the 140 King and earned that title IN THE RING like a true throwback fighter and Champion. He's not ready to fight a Mayweather yet anyways, but imo, he's next up as a PPV attraction. No need to take a loss now for no reason or just to cash out this early. I see Garcia taking the title up off of Devon Alexander or Tim Bradley though if he wanted them:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

So the former undisputed 147 champ, was smaller, and weaker than the pillowfisted Khan:comeon:

Khan aint hit Zab with shi he aint feel, like I said Khan barely was landing shyt