Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
He was aight at once, Danny ended his career though, the Ref should of let it continue we might of seen 2-3 more knockdown and Khan get slept once and for all

Wasnt Khan winning the fight on the scorecards before the KO?:lupe:

How did Danny end his career when he's in the mix for a Floyd fight?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
No he doesn't. UK doesn't fukk with Amir
They have that Floyd Mayweather, hater confused fan thing with him......

They pay to see his shyt get smashed in as do the rest of the world, the genius of Amir Khan.....................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

How did Danny end his career when he's in the mix for a Floyd fight?
You dont get credit for winning on the scorecards if a fight is shorter than 6 in my book, let alone 4 rounds.

SN: Not to mention I felt Danny might of one of the 1st 2 rounds he was as active as Khan, and defintely landing the more clean effective blows. Dont let blood from a headbutt and not a punch skew you perception of what really was goin down that night

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Why does everybody keep bringing this up? nikkas act like he was outboxing Danny for 8 rounds. It was 2 fukking rounds :russ:

When the sample size is that small, it doesn't even count. Especially when you consider Khan's M.O. He is the epitome of a front runner

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
yo I was surprised Khan got up from the 1st KD, shyt that looked over and out. lol
They should have stopped it after that, every blow that landed after sounded like axe men taking chops out of tree, brutal fukking shots, the subsequent knockdowns after may have took whatever was left out of Khan. The ref with the long counts and stopping the fight tried his hardest to save Kahn career, but in his next match it was evident he is completely shot, he's gun hoe on top of china chinned

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
They should have stopped it, every blow that landed after sounded like axe men taking chops out of tree, brutal fukking shots, the subsequent knockdowns after may have took whatever was left out of Khan. The ref with the log counts and stopping the fight tried his hardest to save Kahn career, but in his next match it was evident he is completely shot, he's gun hoe on top of china chinned
lol when you have a kid with heart like his they will let it continue..imagine if the ref would had stopped the tito v vargas in rnd 1 also paq v marquez 1.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
What I'm asking is this.........how did Garcia end his career when Khan is the frontrunner for the Floyd sweepstakes?:lupe:

Khan puts up a better fight against Floyd than Garcia does:yeshrug:

Floyd will shut Danny Garcia out, he'd be lucky to win 2 rounds in that fight while Khan may win 4 rounds.

Either fight is easy money though:ufdup:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
What I'm asking is this.........how did Garcia end his career when Khan is the frontrunner for the Floyd sweepstakes?:lupe:

Khan puts up a better fight against Floyd than Garcia does:yeshrug:

Floyd will shut Danny Garcia out, he'd be lucky to win 2 rounds in that fight
Khan could have fought Floyd already, they have to go about this fight in a backhanded way now cause the public wont except cause that Garcia stain was only one fight away, not to mention I felt he clearly lost his last match. He is in Limbo on his knees hoping Floyd calls while having to sit on the sideline because he's completely shot

shyt, Broner won about 2 clear rounds vs Paulie gate keeping ass so shut the fukk up.:heh:

:demonic:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Khan could have fought Floyd already, they have to go about this fight in a backhanded way now cause the public wont except cause that Garcia stain was only one fight away, not to mention I felt hje clearly lost his last match. He is in Limbo on his knees hoping Floyd calls while having to sit on the sideline because he's completely shot

shyt, Broner won about 2 clear rounds vs Paulie gate keeping ass so shut the fukk up.:heh:

:demonic:

Ringside, Press Row, and The AP had it 117-111 in favor of AB though:umad:

Besides, what does Broner have to do with Floyd/Khan/Garcia?:patrice:

Khan's hand speed and boxing skill will make for a better fight (barely) against Floyd than Danny Garcia would......you know it too. Garcia hand & feet speed is too slow and his punches are too loopy to even hit Floyd. Nobody wants to see that fight at all. It will be similar to the Floyd vs Guerrero fight. Khan however will be competitive at first, but I see that fight going a similar route as the Floyd vs Judah fight with Floyd having to adjust to Khan's speed and then picking him apart in the 2nd half of the fight and possibly KO'ing him.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Ringside and AP had it 117-111 in favor of AB though:umad:

Besides, what does Broner have to do with Floyd/Khan/Garcia?:patrice:

Khan's hand speed and boxing skill will make for a better fight (barely) against Floyd than Danny Garcia would......you know it too. Garcia hand & feet speed is too slow and his punches are too loopy to even hit Floyd. Nobody wants to see that fight at all. It will be similar to the Floyd vs Guerrero fight. Khan however will be competitive at first, but I see that fight going a similar route as the Floyd vs Judah fight with Floyd having to adjust to Khan's speed and then picking him apart in the 2nd half of the fight and possibly KO'ing him.
Do I give a fukk about Ringside or AP:comeon:

Almost every score I seen is completely bullshyt, because Paulie easily....easily won 5 outta the 1st 6 rounds.........