Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching this 2 days: Mikey Garcia.

Just pick a weight class & make weight comfortably. I really hate seeing shiit like this

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I think you are being generous there Ward gives him all types of problems imo

I said earlier BHop's style would be an issue for him and Ward reminds me of a young version of him at times.

I think that Ward is the most underrated boxer in the game and think that HE has the best chance, out of all fighters today (excluding Floyd), to finish his career undefeated.

He's so smart and versatile in the ring:ohlawd:

Easily my 2nd favorite fighter after About Billions:blessed:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that Ward is the most underrated boxer in the game and think that HE has the best chance, out of all fighters today (excluding Floyd), to finish his career undefeated.

@krackdagawd said Ward reminds him of a young B-Hop. I agree. That being said, his probability of being defeated is along the same lines. It depends on how long and at what weights he will fight at. It heavily hinges on him meeting a fighter with the necessary style to beat him. Andre Direll is one of those guys with the style to do it.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ward is also smart outside the ring as well. His team realizes the importance of getting every single advantage in their favor.

I see some fans (white CAC's) actually complain about this, but that's what boxing has always been about. If the opponent doesn't like it, beat him & take his spot.

If I'm the champ, we're fighting in my hometown, I'm picking the ring size, etc. It's all part of the game

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@krackdagawd said Ward reminds him of a young B-Hop. I agree. That being said, his probability of being defeated is along the same lines. It depends on how long and at what weights he will fight at. It heavily hinges on him meeting a fighter with the necessary style to beat him. Andre Direll is one of those guys with the style to do it.

You think Andre Direll can beat him? I used to think so as well, until he came up with excuses on why not to fight him.

Now, I believe that Ward's "smarts" in the ring plus veteran tactics (dirty tactics lol), boxing skills, defense, strength and underrated power is untouchable by anyone that fights between the 160-175 range.

I just dont see him ever losing:manny:

*his chin is his only weakness and it's not a bad chin at all*