Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That Marquez/Bradley weigh-in was janky as fukk...everything was all disorganized looking , they used that digital bathroom scale instead of the doctor scale and had that annoying chick doing commentary.
GBP and even UFC weigh-ins seem way more professional.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. parting ways with Top Rank?

Sources close to the information have informed us that former middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is strongly considering parting ways with his long-time promoter, Bob Arum, and Top Rank. According to one source, Chavez's unanimous decision victory over Bryan Vera on September 28 was the final bout on his contract. Chavez Jr. recently met with Arum to discuss his future with the promotional company. From what we're told, that meeting did not go too well for Top Rank. Apparently, Chavez Jr. will now be exploring his options, which would likely include a stop at the offices of Top Rank's rival, Golden Boy Promotions.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15354.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope the fight isn't ugly and dirty! JMM wins via KO will be my high!!!

I really dont care for Bradley. Even still if I did, I think JMM will beat him. It will be a war though...regardless. I think JMM has a good chance to stop him.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

Sources close to the information have informed us that former middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is strongly considering parting ways with his long-time promoter, Bob Arum, and Top Rank. According to one source, Chavez's unanimous decision victory over Bryan Vera on September 28 was the final bout on his contract. Chavez Jr. recently met with Arum to discuss his future with the promotional company. From what we're told, that meeting did not go too well for Top Rank. Apparently, Chavez Jr. will now be exploring his options, which would likely include a stop at the offices of Top Rank's rival, Golden Boy Promotions.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15354.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
:mindblown:

If it wasn't for Arum there wouldn't have even been a bout you piece of shyt :pacspit:

fukk this dude, he's just scared of Ward

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifesty...-boxer-orlando-cruz-seeks-championship-title/

see, this the shyt I hate. why people gotta make such a big deal about this? Honestly, I dont care if he is gay or not...I am only interested in him as a boxer. thats why I havent commented about all the shyt going on leading up to the fight. when it comes to boxing...I could care less about all the other shyt...if anything when the public tries to make a big deal about it, it makes it harder for me to enjoy the damn fight.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HBO goin hard...
it's official...
Nov 30th, one week after vs.

its
NSS9P2X.png
vs Bellew

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohhh:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifesty...-boxer-orlando-cruz-seeks-championship-title/

see, this the shyt I hate. why people gotta make such a big deal about this? Honestly, I dont care if he is gay or not...I am only interested in him as a boxer. thats why I havent commented about all the shyt going on leading up to the fight. when it comes to boxing...I could care less about all the other shyt...if anything when the public tries to make a big deal about it, it makes it harder for me to enjoy the damn fight.
I mean, it is a big deal.......

you just feel some type of way, don't you :mjpls:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

LOL. How convenient that all the real tests for him are on the Top Rank/HBO side...

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ortiz-Molina is interesting matchmaking. Very random. I went to triple check to make sure it wasn't the 147 lb Carlos Molina that Khan beat last year.

GBP has no problem throwing niiggas in the fire.