Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
814509900.jpg

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Ortiz ain't ready for the boxing headache Molina is going to give him. Victor's boxing IQ prolly isn't that much better than the fukking ring post. I wouldn't be surprised if some type of fukkery goes on in that fight. Dude might have some sort of breakdown from all the Dr. Octopus clinch tactics.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Ortiz ain't ready for the boxing headache Molina is going to give him. Victor's boxing IQ prolly isn't that much better than the fukking ring post. I wouldn't be surprised if some type of fukkery goes on in that fight. Dude might have some sort of breakdown from all the Dr. Octopus clinch tactics.
I agree, pretty shocked at that fight.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name the top caliber opponent he could've fought that the fans didnt vote for:ufdup:

And since we "cherry picked" Maidana, I'll post the fan vote outcome for you:

RingTV.com poll: Fans want Broner to fight Matthysse
by ringtv
Jun 27th, 2013
Share this story
Adrien Broner announced that he would let the fans decide who he fights next after the reigning WBC lightweight beltholder lifted Paul Malignaggi's WBA 147-pound title via split decision on Saturday. The fans have spoken and they want Broner to face hard-punching No. 1 junior welterweight contender Lucas Matthysse next, according to a RingTV.com poll.

Matthysse (34-2, 32 knockouts), who is coming off an impressive third-round stoppage of IBF 140-pound titleholder Lamont Peterson last month, garnered 45.2 percent of more than 10,000 votes.

The Argentine's countryman and fellow power puncher, Marcos Maidana, was the runner up with 27.1 percent of the votes. Maidana (34-3, 31 KOs), a former junior welterweight contender who now campaigns at welterweight, is coming off an exciting sixth-round stoppage of Josesito Lopez earlier this month.

Third place in the voting was reigning RING/WBC/WBA 140-pound champ Danny Garcia, who received 12.3 percent of the votes. Garcia (26-0, 16 KOs), who defended his titles with a unanimous decision over Zab Judah in April, is also a heavy hitter.

It's clear that fans want to see Broner (27-0, 22 KOs) test himself against an opponent who weilds the punching power to hurt him.

Welterweight contenders Robert Guerrero and Kell Brook, plus the winners of the July 27 Andre Berto-Jesus Soto Karass and Keith Thurman-Diego Chaves fights, each received less than 10 percent of the votes.

Editor's note: Floyd Mayweather, Amir Khan and Devon Alexander were not included in the poll because they have fall and winter fights scheduled. The purpose of the poll was to allow the fans to choose a worthy opponent for Broner who could be available to fight the undefeated three-division titleholder in late 2013.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the winner of the poll was Matthysse (who couldnt fight because he was vs Danny Garcia), #2 was Maidana, and #3 was Danny Garcia (who isnt available because he just fought Matthysse) how did we cherry pick?:patrice:

You've turned into a pure hater breh:camby:

And Terence Crawford aint shyt:umad:

#BandCamp

:blessed:

Garcia shouldve been #1 on that poll...why wasnt he? :yeshrug:
Its all a game...of course they were all unavailable...but who says Broner had to fight in December? Its brilliant marketing by GBP. Have a vote of viable opponents...most of who are not really viable. :lolbron:

Thats a built in excuse that everyone wasnt available because GBP had already lined it up to be that way. It was very convenient. So what was the point of the voting if everyone was gonna be busy on the date that Showtime gave him?
p5bTUqY.png

Still, we all know he is supposed to beat Maidana...a guy that couldnt stop Khan and struggled with Josesito.

Not hate...all I said was I will bet stacks on Crawford to beat him should they meet. I stand by that so dont run from it and dont make it more than what it is.