Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Gamboa needs to look good N get a quality W first...If Mikey were to beat current Gamboa it be looked at as ehhh Gamboa been:flabbynsick:
Yeah, Gamboa needs to get some quality wins under his belt. Plus his chin has been ehhhh. Mikey is skilled enough as a boxer I think he gets to him and puts him on the floor.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gamboa was obviously going through the motions in his last couple fights. I still think he's a great fighter, but he needs a dance partner.

Juanma shoulda been that guy, but fukkboy Aurm dropped the ball on that. He's lost alot of momentum since Top Rank's smear campaign.

His career has been disappointing/underwhelmking/wasted to say the least

Gamboa is the new Joan Guzman. Careers that really don't have any kind of direction. Jump weight classes for no particular reason just to do it.

Gamboa's last fight was at 135. He really has no business being there, which is why he didn't look great imo.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
dont see how he is gonna lose another 12 lbs. he looked pretty drawn as it was. dude looks like he's been roidin' he def aint stayin in supreme shape.
Check the article above my comment. Chavez says he can make 160 if he wants to. :duck:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
Hey Gents, here's the link to tomorrow's show. Were's on of course at 8PM PST.
This week it's me, Ryan Bivins from BadLeftHook, Ismael AbduSalaam from BeatsBoxingMayhem, and Brandon Stubbs from TheTitleFight. We'll be doing our monthly round table breaking down the fights, future match ups, hearsay, judging etc.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theopinionationradionetwork/2013/10/02/badculture-radio
Call in # 347 945 6550

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Hey Gents, here's the link to tomorrow's show. Were's on of course at 8PM PST.
This week it's me, Ryan Bivins from BadLeftHook, Ismael AbduSalaam from BeatsBoxingMayhem, and Brandon Stubbs from TheTitleFight. We'll be doing our monthly round table breaking down the fights, future match ups, hearsay, judging etc.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theopinionationradionetwork/2013/10/02/badculture-radio
Call in # 347 945 6550
I wanted to call in last show but I wasn't sure when it's appropriate......

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Hmm......well, I do agree with putting the fight on the undercard of Ward/Rodriguez, but if they lose Agbeko, do they have someone decent to replace him with?