Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
wait, who's this?

This white dude at jr lightweight. Tall lanky, boxer puncher with a Seth Mitchell chin, that liked to brawl. Had a bunch of fights on Espn. Wore American flag type trunks.

He took losses to Guerreo and Broner. His shining moment was when he beat Callbero (yeah I fukked his name up)

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
This white dude at jr lightweight. Tall lanky, boxer puncher with a Seth Mitchell chin, that liked to brawl. Had a bunch of fights on Espn. Wore American flag type trunks.

He took losses to Guerreo and Broner. His shining moment was when he beat Callbero (yeah I fukked his name up)
oh I see. I didn't see the name.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
wait, who's this?
Started as a FNF guy, ton of heart, not the greatest chin, some skill but took too many shots, took a loss early but rebounded and got a title shot against The Ghost and got thrashed. He then shocked Rocky Juarez outboxing him to a technical decision and then got another spot on HBO after his first ended disasterously years earlier getting stopped while ahead against Jose Hernandez.

SuikodenII

Daps
im not surprised....dude is a brawler with a weak chin...shame
He actually wasn't a bad boxer at all.......his defense was just suspect and his chin was worse. Whoever called him Seth Mitchell is correct, but Mitchell has considerably more power, p4p speaking of course but considerably less skill.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
i think malignaggi is a bad style for garcia to fight because garcia likes to counter and malignaggi just likes to steal and pot shot thats a very uneventful fight and a lot of dead minutes for garcia with him waiting and looking and malignaggi just stealing and pot shotting throughout most rounds. at best garcia woud look awkward and unexciting against an opponent like maliganggi and at worst he would get unexpectedly outboxed by waiting too much and letting maliganggi jab and steal his way to a win

i want garcia to fight jesus soto karass. thats a winnable fight for both, JSK throws a lot of punches and DSG likes to counter so its a good style match up and they both feed off of each other, and its an exciting fight with the pr and mexican rivalry. the wild card is JSK is 5'11 and if garcia can hurt welterweights and make them respect his power. its a fight that would answer lots of questions

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You dont know shyt about boxing if you think Paulie gives Swift any issues.

This nikka just stood tall vs a nikka that got sleeping power and you think Paulie slaps will keep Garcia off his ass, think Morales 2 but much much worse, Morales has deceptive power and slickness Paulie

Paulie couldnt even beat Cano, Garcia is level above that, just cause Broner lost to Paulie doesnt mean shyt, it doesnt mean Paulie is p4p and great, that was a indictment against Broner......

It's like the Twilight zone around here nikkas saying wild foolishness and others sitting back like it's normal..................:mindblown:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
you beat malignaggi with pressure and workrate. cant counter a fighter who doesnt want to commit to his punches. its pretty simple. not speaking on talent level or who did what in this or that fight. its a dilemma of styles. thats an awkward style match up for garcia.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
you beat malignaggi with pressure and workrate. cant counter a fighter who doesnt want to commit to his punches. its pretty simple. not speaking on talent level or who did what in this or that fight. its a dilemma of styles. thats an awkward style match up for garcia.
Did Garcia not pressure another pillow fisted fighter in Khan

And Garcia has many styles he isnt only a counter puncher, he can walk you down and stalk you like Khan and Morales if he wants. Have you actually seen some of his fights, you talking out your ass.

And if you address me quote me.......

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
ive never seen garcia pressure any fighter he is a counter puncher. he for sure did not pressure khan he was getting outworked and before the big counter left hook to the side of khan's neck angel was trying to get him to let his hands go but thats not danny garcia.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
ive never seen garcia pressure any fighter he is a counter puncher. he for sure did not pressure khan he was getting outworked and before the big counter left hook to the side of khan's neck angel was trying to get him to let his hands go but thats not danny garcia.
Did you not see Garcia stalking bouncing right after right on Zab Judah head, before the dirty uppercut, just chill nikka ...................................... :ufdup:

Just cause he favors countering doesnt mean thats his only style he knows the hardest punch is the punch people dont see, he stalks when he wants he let the fight and fighter dictate how he fights very very versitle high guard shoulder roll and all, jyou just never know his style once he lace them up

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

i had small bets on the fights that day: caballero-litzau, froch-abraham, ward-bika, and jmm-katsidis..trying to get some extra christmas money...im :smugfavre: thinking this was gonna be a piece of cake...i still cant beat believe he managed to beat caballero...i remember reading this while i was in the process of getting nice at my 10 yr HS reunion and im thinking no fukking way..then i download the fight the next time and im like :beli:.......i was already :beli: at froch outboxing the fukk out of abe when i had abe winning by KO and that compounded that lol

SuikodenII

Daps
http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-chavez-vera-weight-limit-not-determined--69930

by David P. Greisman

Any change in the weight limit for this Saturday’s fight between Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Bryan Vera has not been decided on just yet, according to promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank.

“We’re going to take a look at what the fighters weigh tomorrow and decide what the weight limit will be on the fight,” Arum said during a Sept. 24 media conference call. “Right now there’s no determination on that.”

The rumblings about this began on Monday after a tweet from David Faitelson of ESPN Deportes, who reported that the weight limit for the bout had been moved up to 173 pounds.

The early reports after Chavez-Vera was signed said that the bout would take place at 164 or 165 pounds, depending on which article you read. In July, it was reported that both fighters had agreed on the weight limit being the super middleweight limit of 168 pounds, according to Dan Rafael of ESPN.com.

Arum chalked up this storyline to comments made by Julio Cesar Chavez Sr., who is training his son for the bout.

“I know what Julio Senior said, but I really believe that at the time he said it, he misspoke,” Arum said.

For what it’s worth, Chavez Jr. claimed on Tuesday that he currently weighs 173 pounds.

Do business with Bob Arum brehs............