Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
that bum had enough time to get his shyt together..this fight has already been postponed because of him

I think he'll miss weight again, but it'll be a Broner-Escobedo situation where Vera gets paid a chunk of Chavez's purse to fight on. HBO can't afford another fight being called off.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
haye got a lot bigger he looks like hes roiding hard as hell right now. he'd look good in 3 rounds of sparring but i dont know if with his style he can carry all that more muscle over 12 rounds still be able to move and slip all fast and quick like he was in that video. he should beat fury if the fight happens but i'll be interested to see how he'd look in late rounds with that body. canelo had all those muscles and couldnt throw more than 20 punches a round

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
haye got a lot bigger he looks like hes roiding hard as hell right now. he'd look good in 3 rounds of sparring but i dont know if with his style he can carry all that more muscle over 12 rounds still be able to move and slip all fast and quick like he was in that video. he should beat fury if the fight happens but i'll be interested to see how he'd look in late rounds with that body. canelo had all those muscles and couldnt throw more than 20 punches a round
team fury said they will be moving on and not rescheduling. fukkin' Haye!

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
What type of head gear these nikkas was using?

Plus when you a pro you use grease when you spar. You put it on the headgear and the gloves to prevent that. I mean why the fukk you sparring that hard when you a week away from the fight.

Last edited: