Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
calm down on the theatrics..lucas didnt take a career ending anything....he took a tough loss in a competitive fight..this was not a figueroa-arakawa situation...he''ll be back
Think Margarito and Ortiz......................

Matthysse received those types of injuries and punishment in one fight, and yall want that man to get rematch it would be worse next time like morales........

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
that idiot pavlik :snoop:....and he was worried about fighting on and picking up brain damage but he's stays getting drunk.....threw away his career on booze..fukking bum
Bhop stole his soul, it was no point in going forward for Pav....

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Think Margarito and Ortiz......................

Matthysse received those types of injuries and punishment in one fight, and yall want that man to get rematch it would be worse next time like morales........

lets look at this in perspective since you brought up margo and ortiz
margarito had a severely broken orbital bone, a cataract, and also absorbed 400+ power punches to the head in a 12 round fight..he was in surgery the next day...that my friend is a career ending beating...all lucas has to do is rest for 2 months with no surgery for his small orbital bone fracture to heal...hardly face rearranging or career ending (unless he defied doctors orders and spars which would make him an idiot).....ortiz had a severely broken jaw..a jaw where couldn't close his mouth or speak properly on top of shytload of blood pouring out of it....lucas displayed none of that shyt post fight...he may have a minor injury to it..but he's not going into surgery for it..if you want to compare it to something compare it to paulie vs cotto 7 years ago...cotto beat the shyt out of paulie and gave him the same injuries lucas got..a little more severe though...no one was saying career ending for paulie...they were saying it was a tough loss in a competitive fight..and paulie rebounded and is still an active fighter today

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
margarito had a severely broken orbital bone, a cataract, and also absorbed 400+ power punches to the head in a 12 round fight..he was in surgery the next day...that my friend is a career ending beating...all lucas has to do is rest for 2 months with no surgery for his small orbital bone fracture to heal...hardly face rearranging or career ending (unless he defied doctors orders and spars which would make him an idiot).....ortiz had a severely broken jaw..a jaw where couldn't close his mouth or speak properly on top of shytload of blood pouring out of it....lucas displayed none of that shyt post fight...he may have a minor injury to it..but he's not going into surgery for it..if you want to compare it to something compare it to paulie vs cotto 7 years ago...cotto beat the shyt out of paulie and gave him the same injuries lucas got..a little more severe though...no one was saying career ending for paulie...they were saying it was a tough loss in a competitive fight..and paulie rebounded and is still an active fighter today

Yeah nikkas is going overboard with this Lucas destruction. Dude loss a competitive fight and took a few injuries. nikkas is acting like he got the Ricky Burns treatment or some shyt. Now that nikka ate some fukking left hooks.

Matthysse should be fine, but he needs to stay away from Garcia. Once Danny knows what you're about he gets more aggressive. He'd prolly stop **** as well if they rematched and I heard **** is going to 147lbs now so he should be in some good fights too.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah nikkas is going overboard with this Lucas destruction. Dude loss a competitive fight and took a few injuries. nikkas is acting like he got the Ricky Burns treatment or some shyt. Now that nikka ate some fukking left hooks.

Matthysse should be fine, but he needs to stay away from Garcia. Once Danny knows what you're about he gets more aggressive. He'd prolly stop **** as well if they rematched and I heard **** is going to 147lbs now so he should be in some good fights too.

I echo this...because I say all the time....in the case of a boxer vs a puncher, the rematch is mostly never good for the puncher because the boxer figures out how to get to them sooner. ****....dont know exactly what he has left is at this point. He's one of those guys that overthinks too much and throws too little. He shouldve beaten Bradley....he just didnt move his hands enough. I'd love to see Swift against Collazo or Paulie if he doesnt get Floyd match straight away.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, its not career ending...but I would say career threatening if he doesnt treat it properly. They should be fine if he takes a good long break from the ring. Matthysse takes a lot of punches. I really dont think he should fight much longer honestly. I think he should try and make one last title run and call it a day. Another year or two and he should be financially set. Fighting past 32 at 140-147 is almost a guarantee he is gonna run up on a serious ass whoopin.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Are you a doctor, have you seen Matthysse medical records after his facial reconstruction to know Ortiz and Margarito's injuries were worse:umad:

Paulie recovered because he could box that man out boxed the future of Boxing despite the BS decision, Matthysse aint shyt, he's food if he moves up, he was much better and disciplined in the past but he is the perfect case of what happens fighting tomato cans, and drinking your own kool aid he's regressed, and started to believe he was superhuman. He also may need 6 months to a year to recover from his injuries, he will only get worse from here....

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Who noticed the kidney right hooks on the back Canelo was throwing from the very first round and was warned later in the match cause of this, son was straight dirty the whole match, he made himself look bad...............

he was hitting low and put in a couple elbows too.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
he was hitting low and put in a couple elbows too.
Completely bad look, Floyd broke him down all the way, and turned him into a mental midget like Ortiz

Canelo would of earned more fans going out on his shield like a true Mexican, but the repeated fouls and then him sitting on the ropes taking punishment cause he couldnt do shyt, may have ruined his stock for good

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I echo this...because I say all the time....in the case of a boxer vs a puncher, the rematch is mostly never good for the puncher because the boxer figures out how to get to them sooner. ****....dont know exactly what he has left is at this point. He's one of those guys that overthinks too much and throws too little. He shouldve beaten Bradley....he just didnt move his hands enough. I'd love to see Swift against Collazo or Paulie if he doesnt get Floyd match straight away.
Paulie vs Garcia in Brooklyn is a sold out event in BK if it happens, I expect this to be his next match if no Floyd match, Haymon will make Pauile pay for talking his shyt constantly

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
so 147 about get even more hot..who left at 140 now?

Broner to rule the 140 div next yr?
140 will be alright they will just move the small 147 pounders like Paulie, Cano, Maidana, down there to clear up 147 a little. With Zab, Peterson, and Matthysse there's a lot of mixing and matching they could do.....

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Are you a doctor, have you seen Matthysse medical records after his facial reconstruction to know Ortiz and Margarito's injuries were worse:umad:

Paulie recovered because he could box that man out boxed the future of Boxing despite the BS decision, Matthysse aint shyt, he's food if he moves up, he was much better and disciplined in the past but he is the perfect case of what happens fighting tomato cans, and drinking your own kool aid he's regressed, and started to believe he was superhuman. He also may need 6 months to a year to recover from his injuries, he will only get worse from here....

:russ: so you think the commissions are going to crazy with doubt and worry over licensing lucas for another fight like they did for margarito? or lucas is going to be out of the ring for his jaw for 16 months and counting like ortiz? please...lucas will take a break and heal this year and be back in the ring for a warmup by may-june. i know youre excited that garcia won and inflicted some damage on lucas but you're making it more serious than what reports have already stated. and paulie lost a very clear decision to cotto. paulie himself has made that very clear over the years