Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:russ: so you think the commissions are going to crazy with doubt and worry over licensing lucas for another fight like they did for margarito? or lucas is going to be out of the ring for his jaw for 16 months and counting like ortiz? please...lucas will take a break and heal this year and be back in the ring for a warmup by may-june. i know youre excited that garcia won and inflicted some damage on lucas but you're making it more serious than what reports have already stated. and paulie lost a very clear decision to cotto. paulie himself has made that very clear over the years
:manny:

Im no doctor breh, as far as his license all that waits to be seen, I know Matthysse took a ass whipping got his face reconfigured...................:skip:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i forgot that ishe fight even happened? I was pretty high/drunk then partially sobered up for the danny/lucas fight. I tell i lie yall..I didn't pay attention to that fight like i should have done.
Me the same, I watched it this morning and felt he edged it, it was Molina and not Smith who made the fight ugly....

Floyd says Ishe has a rematch clause

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:russ: so you think the commissions are going to crazy with doubt and worry over licensing lucas for another fight like they did for margarito? or lucas is going to be out of the ring for his jaw for 16 months and counting like ortiz? please...lucas will take a break and heal this year and be back in the ring for a warmup by may-june. i know youre excited that garcia won and inflicted some damage on lucas but you're making it more serious than what reports have already stated. and paulie lost a very clear decision to cotto. paulie himself has made that very clear over the years
Not to mention NSAC medical suspensions, he'll get no less then 9 months on the shelf.......

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
About Saturdays PPV am I the only one who thought Ishe won in a ugly match......
Honestly I thought it could have gone either way and neither fighter would have any room to complain if he didn't get the decision.
It was one of those horribly boring and ugly fights that no one involved really deserved to be called a winner. I felt that it should have been a draw just to let both guys know how bad they stunk up the joint.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Honestly I thought it could have gone either way and neither fighter would have any room to complain if he didn't get the decision.
It was one of those horribly boring and ugly fights that no one involved really deserved to be called a winner. I felt that it should have been a draw just to let both guys know how bad they stunk up the joint.
Its was Molina holding rough housing and mauling but otherwise I agree with your assessment, ugly fight all around, had Ishe moved his hands a little more even if it was Calzaghe pitty pat slaps he would have won:manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
About Saturdays PPV am I the only one who thought Ishe won in a ugly match......

it was an ugly fight to watch and score....2 boxers with good chins and little power..it was to be expected..and truthfully i saw it a close victory for molina..i also can see a draw too..but none of the aggressiveness that ishe showed when he took the belt from K9 was on display for molina...as a molina fan im happy that he finally got his break after years of spoiling and getting bad decisions....ishe also has to be commended for wanting to give molina a shot immediately after winning that title...a rematch would be a hard sell for TV though because there's no way showtime would air this standalone as a main event after all that..ESPN prolly would though

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i forgot that ishe fight even happened? I was pretty high/drunk then partially sobered up for the danny/lucas fight. I tell i lie yall..I didn't pay attention to that fight like i should have done.

yeah I hit that henny white pretty hard during the first 2 fights too :laff:..:salute:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
it was an ugly fight to watch and score....2 boxers with good chins and little power..it was to be expected..and truthfully i saw it a close victory for molina..i also can see a draw too..but none of the aggressiveness that ishe showed when he took the belt from K9 was on display for molina...as a molina fan im happy that he finally got his break after years of spoiling and getting bad decisions....ishe also has to be commended for wanting to give molina a shot immediately after winning that title...a rematch would be a hard sell for TV though because there's no way showtime would air this standalone as a main event after all that..ESPN prolly would though
Of course Showtime gonna stack that card, and you know damn well this aint a main event fight:birdman:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
yeah I hit that henny white pretty hard during the first 2 fights too :laff:..:salute:
I was blasted out my mind like:lupe:

Both of my boys had to win for me to recieve satisfaction, I have been on shyt talk over drive the last 3 weeks regarding Canelo and Matthysse, I was praying I aint have to eat crow:youngsabo:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Of course Showtime gonna stack that card, and you know damn well this aint a main event fight:birdman:

the thing with a rematch is its a championship fight..you gotta stack it with other title fights so it can be lower on the card not higher and not kill the vibe

Last edited:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
140 will be alright they will just move the small 147 pounders like Paulie, Cano, Maidana, down there to clear up 147 a little. With Zab, Peterson, and Matthysse there's a lot of mixing and matching they could do.....

all of those guys make for exciting fights too. they all have fan friendly styles.