Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ElMasChingon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't trolling. Mathysse controlled the first half of the fight. I gave him the 10th round. 12th round I scored even due to the point deduction.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Garcia vs Martinez and Vanes vs Andrade are both solid fights. Both Vanes and Andrade taking steps up in competition. Donaire vs Darchiniyan 2 is cool and if Darchiniyan can pull off the upset that would be something.

this is the fight that interest me the most on the card. i forgot all about andrade leaving hunter and going back to this pops. i felt that if he was ever going to get better or even think about being elite he was gonna have to get rid his pops, wonder what the fuk happened. i like vanes going into this fight though.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I ain't trolling. Mathysse controlled the first half of the fight. I gave him the 10th round. 12th round I scored even due to the point deduction.
Matthysse won 2, 4, and 5 thats it......

Garcia took his foot off the gas pedal in rounds 5-7 looking for a big shot, he had not one single fear of Matthysse and his power..............................

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Meanwhile at Wild Card Gym
miguel%20cotto%20(1).jpg

miguel%20cotto%20(2).jpg

ruslan%20provodnikov.jpg

provodnikov-hooker%20(3).jpg

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Have y'all seen the undercard for :deadmanny: Rios??

:scusthov:

I literally buy erry PPV but Arum aint getting my $$$ this time:pacspit:

card is struggling, i don't mind dib-gradovich, first fight was entertaining. don't mean im buying it though. but really, look where the fight is at, arum trying to tap into that asian market. he stacking the card with asians, shyt is gonna sell crazy over in asia. bob know what the fuk he doing.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was facing a 7 footer who he dominated vs Valuev

And he dance vs a Wlad, who held for dear life at anytime Haye tried to engage, even still he landed every single meaningful shot in that fight. Had it not been for Wlad holding for 12 seconds and pile driving him when he had him buzzed at the end he might of had a chance of finishing the match. If you criticize Haye then Wlad equally deserves the same criticism even more, because truth be told he aint did shyt but hold, be consistent nikka..................:beli:

not sure bout what u talmbout...but Haye the Cruiserweight and Haye the Heavyweight are two different dudes. To me its not so much about Haye winning but how he looks when he fights. He hurt Valuev and he had the power to really put a hurtin on him. Fought tentative as hell though. Valuez is 7' but is more of a boxer than he his a puncher. He talked a gang of shyt to Wlad but didnt do shyt. I admit, the Klits suck because they just lay back and jab and counter...but that effort was less than spirited by Haye for all the smack he talked...then when the nikka took of his shoe???? :dead:

:snoop:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Eyebrows thinner then my sisters, pink crocs, sleeping in bed with his fruity fat homeboy

If it looks like a duck N quack likes a duck:patrice:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Matthysse looked lost in there for most of the fight except when he used his jab. He never hurt Danny but he himself was hurt. His only claim to fame is knocking out the mouthpiece. Other than that he wasnt outscoring Danny in any rounds.

:ufdup: lemme find out you one of them clowns writing up B.S. analysis' for Bleacher Report

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I still feel like David Haye is the best Heavyweight outside of the K Bros:manny:

I'd like to see a Deontay Wilder vs Chris Arreola and Tony Thompson vs David Haye with the winners fighting each other to determine who's gonna be the future of the Heavyweight Division (I know Tony Thompson is old, but fukk it).

I dont understand why they never had a Heavyweight Tournament like they did with the Super Middleweight division:lupe:

I like the idea, BUT Tiger offers nothing to Haye.
not sure bout what u talmbout...but Haye the Cruiserweight and Haye the Heavyweight are two different dudes. To me its not so much about Haye winning but how he looks when he fights. He hurt Valuev and he had the power to really put a hurtin on him. Fought tentative as hell though. Valuez is 7' but is more of a boxer than he his a puncher. He talked a gang of shyt to Wlad but didnt do shyt. I admit, the Klits suck because they just lay back and jab and counter...but that effort was less than spirited by Haye for all the smack he talked...then when the nikka took of his shoe???? :dead:

:snoop:

I had Valuev winning by 2rds in the Haye fight :manny:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Matthysse looked lost in there for most of the fight except when he used his jab. He never hurt Danny but he himself was hurt. His only claim to fame is knocking out the mouthpiece. Other than that he wasnt outscoring Danny in any rounds.

:ufdup: lemme find out you one of them clowns writing up B.S. analysis' for Bleacher Report
Danny wasn't in danger of going down, but lets not act like the punch to open round 11, didn't buzz Garcia. He immediately went to hold and had the look of a fighter who needed a short break to regain his composure. He even said so after the fight.