Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps

Garcia vs Martinez and Vanes vs Andrade are both solid fights. Both Vanes and Andrade taking steps up in competition. Donaire vs Darchiniyan 2 is cool and if Darchiniyan can pull off the upset that would be something.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I still feel like David Haye is the best Heavyweight outside of the K Bros:manny:

I'd like to see a Deontay Wilder vs Chris Arreola and Tony Thompson vs David Haye with the winners fighting each other to determine who's gonna be the future of the Heavyweight Division (I know Tony Thompson is old, but fukk it).

I dont understand why they never had a Heavyweight Tournament like they did with the Super Middleweight division:lupe:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I still feel like David Haye is the best Heavyweight outside of the K Bros:manny:

I'd like to see a Deontay Wilder vs Chris Arreola and Tony Thompson vs David Haye with the winners fighting each other to determine who's gonna be the future of the Heavyweight Division (I know Tony Thompson is old, but fukk it).

I dont understand why they never had a Heavyweight Tournament like they did with the Super Middleweight division:lupe:
Tournaments have to have a prize the Klits has the titles and is holding them hostage...............

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Tournaments have to have a prize the Klits has the titles and is holding them hostage...............

You right breh:snoop:

The Heavyweight division is gonna remain doomed until a fighter with some charisma gets his hands on the title and brings back some excitement to the division.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Saw the Garcia Mathysse fight earlier for the first time. Scored it a draw. What y'all think?
You are out of your fukking mind.................

Clear domination, knockdown, broken jaw, fractured orbital Bone socket that man took a career ending ass whipping breh, and Garcia was coasting, he didnt have to put his foot on the gas pedal in this one................................

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Who noticed the kidney right hooks on the back Canelo was throwing from the very first round and was warned later in the match cause of this, son was straight dirty the whole match, he made himself look bad...............

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
well, I just dont want to see him retiring and unretiring. if he has a bytch showing, whether he wins or not...I dont want to see him. he left bad tastes in my mouth against Valuev and then the pinky toe shyt with Wlad...after making the Mortal Kombat tees.
He was facing a 7 footer who he dominated vs Valuev

And he dance vs a Wlad, who held for dear life at anytime Haye tried to engage, even still he landed every single meaningful shot in that fight. Had it not been for Wlad holding for 12 seconds and pile driving him when he had him buzzed at the end he might of had a chance of finishing the match. If you criticize Haye then Wlad equally deserves the same criticism even more, because truth be told he aint did shyt but hold.

Be consistent nikka..................:beli:

Last edited: