Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
whats the PPV numbers lookin like for Floyd? I read theyre expecting 2million buys

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'll bet you the mantra in Danny's camp every day was "dont let him get set!" the few times he was able to get set he landed...like the now imfamous mouthpiece punch. of course if you cant crack your opponent's chin and you are known primarily for your power...its gonna be a rough night.
This, which is embarassing because Danny doesn't move his head at all and could have easily been set up with jabs. I have to think lucas went in there with a head hunting plan, because that's the only reason to explain how shytty he was boxing. That is not to discredit Danny. Garcia surprised the shyt out of me with his footwork, power and chin. All stanning aside I was utterly shocked when he got dropped by Danny and Danny was able to eat his shots. That was a great win for Swift

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Mikey Garcia vs Rocky Martinez Official for Nov 9th on HBO for Martinez' 130lb title.

:shaq:

Looks like Mikey's done officially done with 126.
I'm pumped for this (although it'll be a one sided beatdown) Mikey is becoming one of my favorite fighters--and he seems to only be getting better.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Shut up...why?

I have no idea. I guess he felt he didn't have Booths full attention, with Hayes fight next week, especially with his fight 2 months away. That's the only thing I can think of :manny: I'll have to ask the brehs from the manor to get the real story as to why they split.

Then again it could be down to money, like a lot of situations end up being about.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
whats the PPV numbers lookin like for Floyd? I read theyre expecting 2million buys
ESPN's Dan Rafael just tweeted that he is hearing expected numbers to exceed 2 mil, but no guessing on if it is close to the record or not.