Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No its not and I didn't bother to read the rest of your post. Don't take away from the youngster.

he is a hype job. he is good, but thats as far as it goes....sorry to burst your bubble. he has some TKO's but what good fighter in his prime has he KOed. KO is a mark of power. He couldnt even KO Lopez..a 140lber. He couldnt stop Ndou or M. Hatton. The guys he TKOed were either stopped previously like Cintron or not too long after like Lopez. where is the evidence of this power you speak of? Why would Shane say that they both hit with the same power? especially when its obvious Shane is biased towards Canelo and GBP? I just call it like I see it. Matthysse has power, just not a great boxer. Canelo decent boxer but people really dont know shyt about boxing thinking he had a real shot in this fight based on him being bigger. Thats the only thing people had to hang their hats on? Skills win fights, not weight.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cj ross:camby:

ibmc4V8FhxeqC.gif

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
he is a hype job. he is good, but thats as far as it goes....sorry to burst your bubble. he has some TKO's but what good fighter in his prime has he KOed. KO is a mark of power. He couldnt even KO Lopez..a 140lber. He couldnt stop Ndou or M. Hatton. The guys he TKOed were either stopped previously like Cintron or not too long after like Lopez. where is the evidence of this power you speak of? Why would Shane say that they both hit with the same power? especially when its obvious Shane is biased towards Canelo and GBP?

Ok. You don't like the kid. I get it. I'm not arguing with you and I'm too drunk to read your @Art Barr like rambles.