Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Man, fukk Joe Calslappy. That bytchass CAC doesn't belong in any Top 10 list. Cept Most Overrated Boxers

calzaghe committed an unspeakable boxing sin: he openly admitted he didn't want tough fights :scusthov:. anyone who says that shyt can't be in any all time great list. now if his record was able to speak for itself to negate that comment then it would be one hell of a :troll: tactic by him. but it does not

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://www.boxingscene.com/magomed-vs-perez-play-golovkin-stevens-card--69106

By Rick Reeno

BoxingScene.com has been advised that a heavyweight shootout is being seriously discussed for the HBO televised co-feature to Gennady Golovkin vs. Curtis Stevens, which takes place on November 2 at The Theater in New York's Madison Square Garden. Talks are ongoing to finalize a fight between unbeatens Magomed Abdusalamov (18-0, 18KOs) and Mike Perez (19-0, 12KOs).

Sources with knowledge of the details have told BoxingScene that Magomed's team received an offer for the fight, which Magomed accepted, and now both fighters are waiting for the contracts.

Magomed's promoter, Sampson Lewkowicz, was unavailable for comment as he is traveling with Sergio Martinez to Texas for a television shoot with HBO Latino.
:whew:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Thats bullshyt nikka, Foyd has fought nothing but number 1's fukk yall wnt him to do fight heavy weights

Now if Floyd lost, imagine how much further he'll get slighted ATG, he'll be nowhere near the Leonards

Nothing but #1s? Stop trolling me Skip. Too late in the day for that man.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Too bad this list is not credibly sound with logic. This generation overhyped an undefeated record. But history wont. Needless to say, ill rearrange this list as I see fit-

1. Sugar Ray Robinson
2. Muhammad Ali
3. Sugar Ray Leonard
4. Roy Jones Jnr
5. Joe Louis
6. Roberto Duran
7. Mike Tyson
8. Floyd Mayweather Jnr
9. Rocky Marciano
10. Joe Calzaghe

I love Roy but c'mon breh # 4 gtfoh

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:ohlawd: The Champ is around 180

82913chavezjr002.jpg

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's his dumb ass promoters fault just as much as his.

i will never understand, how as a promoter you let your best fighter,

(1) go in the backyard of his opponent for a big fight like this
(2) take home 30% of a 2 million dollar purse, ward made 1.3 million dawson 600k :snoop:
(3) go down to 168, and not even think about a catch weight or even bringing ward up to 175

even thought chad is not that big of a draw, he was the man at 175, and the way his team negotiated for him going into this fight was like he had no leverage going into it. its fukkking mind boggling, that he fought on all of wards terms.

if im not mistaken dawson hadn't fought at 168 in 7 years:snoop:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

I pretty much agree with most of that list except for Thurman. I think people should ease off his case a lil because in his last fight he showed real promise against a solid undefeated puncher. Besides, dude ain't getting hyped like that anyway. Same thing with Pascal. He got a lil hype in his career, but once he started getting stunned and rocked by regular dudes on Espn that shyt died down.

Matter of fact that article seems like it was written by somebody who just started watching boxing because most of those dudes on the list haven't been hyped up in a minute. Like who the hell still hyping up Gamboa. Same Gamboa that be having struggle rounds with B and C level opponents. That Adamek hype died a while ago as well. They got Broner on the list, but he hypes himself up and attracts viewers which is what every boxer should try to do.