Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

Besides Haye, this is the last guy I thought could potentially beat Klitschko......Povetkin barely got past a older/slower version

Is there ANYONE on here that believes Povetkin will beat Wladimir?

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
I love Roy but c'mon breh # 4 gtfoh

No, Im gonna stay right here. Bottom line is, the level of dominance and most importantly the WAY he dominated the game for a decade has been the greatest thing Ive ever actively watched. And im talkin from the position of actually watching Jones reign while it occurred. Ive seen Roy do alot of things that many other boxers do. But ive never seen anyone do the brilliant things Jones has done- 6 left hooks in a row, behind the back KOs, I could go on.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Besides Haye, this is the last guy I thought could potentially beat Klitschko......Povetkin barely got past a older/slower version

Is there ANYONE on here that believes Povetkin will beat Wladimir?

not in the least...esp this lackaidasdical trained povetkin....he was struggling to beat marco huck...he gets destroyed within 3 rounds

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2RljQDY.jpg

aP3AjK0.jpg

2ht5s1k.jpg

4pjnMAq.jpg

QEuo1JH.jpg

gujUm5y.jpg

BvvYdRq.jpg

95796_cXk1gThCJDOM8us.jpg

1pkdu.jpg

1p4p4.jpg

ward_1734882ao6u1s.jpg

3ufkqc.jpg

SuikodenII

Daps

Highlights
Vitali hadn't fought for 4 Years and takes on the best heavyweight at the time not named Wladimir, and just destroyed him.......crazy :wow:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No, Im gonna stay right here. Bottom line is, the level of dominance and most importantly the WAY he dominated the game for a decade has been the greatest thing Ive ever actively watched. And im talkin from the position of actually watching Jones reign while it occurred. Ive seen Roy do alot of things that many other boxers do. But ive never seen anyone do the brilliant things Jones has done- 6 left hooks in a row, behind the back KOs, I could go on.

Its not hard to look spectacular fighting garbage men N nikkas with 18 total fights while you supposedly p4p #1:stopitslime:

SuikodenII

Daps
We have a date :obama:
Carl Froch will defend his WBA and IBF World super middleweight titles against George Groves at the Phones 4U Arena in Manchester, England on November 23. Tickets for the blockbuster British showdown will go on sale at midday on September 17, when the champion and challenger go head-to-head for the first time at the first press conference for the fight. Full details on ticket prices will be released ahead of the sale date.

Froch added the WBA belt to his IBF crown in an epic rematch with Mikkel Kessler in May, with former British and Commonwealth champ Groves extending his unbeaten record to 19 fights on the undercard at The O2.

“I’m delighted to bring this event to Manchester on November 23,” said promoter Eddie Hearn. “This ‘Battle of Britain’ is a fascinating fight between a true legend of British boxing in Carl Froch and a superb young talent in George Groves; it’s going to be some atmosphere, some occasion. Phone lines, twitter and emails haven’t stopped for tickets since we confirmed the fight. We are expecting another instant sell out when we go on sale on September 17.”
@yawn
@yoyoyo1
@Kunty McPhuck
@TheLukieBaby

Ya'll better be there, no excuses :birdman:

SuikodenII

Daps
If you have netflix there is a great documentary about the brothers on there.

:merchant: at them playing in radioactive water as kids
Yeah I downloaded and watched it when it first came out, Vitali was simply born to fight :whoo:

I also always assumed they came up rich, but nah they were broke as shyt, highly recommended for everyone here who has Netflix.......on that note

You seen the Rikidozan movie on Netflix? It's really good and has the GOAT Japanese wrestler show up in it :banderas:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yeah I downloaded and watched it when it first came out, Vitali was simply born to fight :whoo:

I also always assumed they came up rich, but nah they were broke as shyt, highly recommended for everyone here who has Netflix.......on that note

You seen the Rikidozan movie on Netflix? It's really good and has the GOAT Japanese wrestler show up in it :banderas:

:ohhh:

I'll peep it this weekend. :salute:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science

I have two seperate lists , one is for favorites and one is my actual unbiased(as possible) GOAT list and while Roy is in my top 3-5 as far as personal favorites no way can he be put in front of Joe Louis or Mayweather on an all time list and I dont know if I can put him in front of Duran either. I know its opinion but Roy has one of the wackest resume in history. I personally blame his pops for holding back for too long it ruined his legacy and potential but if nothing else its your opinion so :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
We have a date :obama:
Carl Froch will defend his WBA and IBF World super middleweight titles against George Groves at the Phones 4U Arena in Manchester, England on November 23. Tickets for the blockbuster British showdown will go on sale at midday on September 17, when the champion and challenger go head-to-head for the first time at the first press conference for the fight. Full details on ticket prices will be released ahead of the sale date.

Froch added the WBA belt to his IBF crown in an epic rematch with Mikkel Kessler in May, with former British and Commonwealth champ Groves extending his unbeaten record to 19 fights on the undercard at The O2.

“I’m delighted to bring this event to Manchester on November 23,” said promoter Eddie Hearn. “This ‘Battle of Britain’ is a fascinating fight between a true legend of British boxing in Carl Froch and a superb young talent in George Groves; it’s going to be some atmosphere, some occasion. Phone lines, twitter and emails haven’t stopped for tickets since we confirmed the fight. We are expecting another instant sell out when we go on sale on September 17.”

@yawn
@yoyoyo1
@Kunty McPhuck
@TheLukieBaby

Ya'll better be there, no excuses :birdman:

froch putting him to sleep

as a degale fan i cant wait :lolbron: