Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Too bad this list is not credibly sound with logic. This generation overhyped an undefeated record. But history wont. Needless to say, ill rearrange this list as I see fit-

1. Sugar Ray Robinson
2. Muhammad Ali
3. Sugar Ray Leonard
4. Roy Jones Jnr
5. Joe Louis
6. Roberto Duran
7. Mike Tyson
8. Floyd Mayweather Jnr
9. Rocky Marciano
10. Joe Calzaghe
Thats a two sided argument though, a person like me can say how could a so called boxing expert put fighters with 30 or so losses ahead of Floyd atg wise, so it's a double edged sword:manny:

On Calzaghe though:patrice:

:pachaha:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-ranks-3rd-on-boxnation-all-time-great-poll--69097

BoxNation's subscribers have givenFloyd Mayweathera ringing endorsement ahead of his September 14th showdown with Saul Alvarez by voting him into a list of the greatest boxers of all time. Mayweather meets his Mexican rival at theMGM Grandin a WBC and WBA unification contest that has clearly captured the popular imagination of British boxing fans.

The poll was conducted online earlier this month and is topped by Muhammad Ali, withSugar Ray Robinsona close second followed by Mayweather, who is the only active champion in the top ten.

The meeting with Alvarez, 42-0-1 (30), should help cement Mayweather's legacy, assuming of course that the 44-0 (26)Las Vegas-based boxer prevails against his younger rival.

BoxNationGeneral ManagerJim McMunn believes the outcome of the poll proves that the mercurial 36-year-old will pull in the punters when he takes on the 23-year-old WBA titlist, who is known as "Canelo". “This is an indication of how highly rated Floyd Mayweather is by the fans, he is a living legend," said McMunn.

“However there are many who believe Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez will one day join Floyd on the elite list. The 14th September could be Mayweather’s biggest challenge to date and we are thrilled to be bringing you this massive event on BoxNation. Boxing just doesn't get any bigger than this.”

Mayweather edged out Sugar Ray Leonard, Mike Tyson and Roberto Duran, amongst others, to take up his top three spot and underlined his status as the biggest boxing star on the planet, but he will have his hands full come the 14th as Alvarez bids to get his own legacy underway.

The full results are as follows:

1.Muhammad Ali

2.Sugar Ray Robinson

3.Floyd Mayweather Jnr

4.Sugar Ray Leonard

5.Rocky Marciano

6.Mike Tyson

7.Joe Louis

8.Roy Jones Jnr

9.Roberto Duran

10.Joe Calzaghe

May will be the GOAT after he retires, especially if he stays undefeated the people is letting their voice be heard................................

:snoop:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
I never understood why Dawsons dumb ass gave into erry one of Wards demands:bryan:

It aint like Ward is a draw N hed be missing out on a huge pay day etc

it's his dumb ass promoters fault just as much as his.

i will never understand, how as a promoter you let your best fighter,

(1) go in the backyard of his opponent for a big fight like this
(2) take home 30% of a 2 million dollar purse, ward made 1.3 million dawson 600k :snoop:
(3) go down to 168, and not even think about a catch weight or even bringing ward up to 175

even thought chad is not that big of a draw, he was the man at 175, and the way his team negotiated for him going into this fight was like he had no leverage going into it. its fukkking mind boggling, that he fought on all of wards terms.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Too bad this list is not credibly sound with logic. This generation overhyped an undefeated record. But history wont. Needless to say, ill rearrange this list as I see fit-

1. Sugar Ray Robinson
2. Muhammad Ali
3. Sugar Ray Leonard
4. Roy Jones Jnr
5. Joe Louis
6. Roberto Duran
7. Mike Tyson
8. Floyd Mayweather Jnr
9. Rocky Marciano
10. Joe Calzaghe

calzaghe breh? :scusthov:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
there is nothing bad about chad anymore. he done got his ass whipped so bad in the last 2 fights, that he want to tattoo his whole fukkin head :dead:

http://instagram.com/p/dkJ9_Hwi5y/#

:snoop: at me thinking there was no one to beat him not just at 175, but at 168 and all north of 175. i really thought chad was gonna be undefeated until his mid 30s.

I still say the best version of Chad was when he was with Floyd Sr . I used to stan him heavy back in the day but after more than a few flash knockdowns I was like :patrice: maybe it's his chin. Plus the fact that there is always issues with his camps, dude is the lighty heavy Zab imo.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I still say the best version of Chad was when he was with Floyd Sr . I used to stan him heavy back in the day but after more than a few flash knockdowns I was like :patrice: maybe it's his chin. Plus the fact that there is always issues with his camps, dude is the lighty heavy Zab imo.
After he left Sr and Sr shytted on him it was a wrap.

Sr:How you call yourself a champ and I could do more pullups than you:wow:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Thats a two sided argument though, a person like me can say how could a so called boxing expert put fighters with 30 or so losses ahead of Floyd atg wise, so it's a double edged sword:manny:

Because losses arent indicative of greatness-competition is. Thats why history wont give Mayweather (if he retires undefeated) as much credit for his 0 as people now give him.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Because losses arent indicative of greatness-competition is. Thats why history wont give Mayweather (if he retires undefeated) as much credit for his 0 as people now give him.
Thats bullshyt nikka, Foyd has fought nothing but number 1's fukk yall wnt him to do fight heavy weights

Now if Floyd lost, imagine how much further he'll get slighted ATG, he'll be nowhere near the Leonards

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

no one on that list has 30 losses...and there's no way in hell that Floyd Mayweather will ever surpass likes of Muhammad Ali or Sugar Ray Robinson. His competition versus theirs keeps him from their top 2 ATG spots depending on how you want to arrange them