Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Just watched the No Mas fight

Nah deadass tho why did Durán just quit like that? I ain’t never seen no shyt like this in my life
Because he was taxed from having to lose a lot of weight for the rematch..that and Sugar Ray was toying with him and making him look foolish

rico_ens

Pro
Daps
People act like leonard was washing duran in the rematch but the shyt was still close

Date: 1980-11-25.
Referee: Octavio Meyran.
Judge: Mike Jacobs 68-66.
Judge: James Brimmell 67-66.
Judge: Jean Deswert 68-66

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Because he was taxed from having to lose a lot of weight for the rematch..that and Sugar Ray was toying with him and making him look foolish
People act like leonard was washing duran in the rematch but the shyt was still close

Date: 1980-11-25.
Referee: Octavio Meyran.
Judge: Mike Jacobs 68-66.
Judge: James Brimmell 67-66.
Judge: Jean Deswert 68-66
Yeah I ain’t realize how close the dates were between the 2 fights, no chance that would happen nowadays

Imo 2nd fight ain’t seem close, Duran was catching power punches left and right; was visibly woosy in them middle rounds

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Definitely worth a watch, I watched it with my friend who knows nothing about boxing. He fell in love with Nigel Benns fighting style and persona

Bruno had him :mjlol:
fukk...i think its only available for amazon UK...well i do have a VPN that i use...i guess thats the wave for me

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Ari Gold Bawse

this particular review i read on that documentary is the reason why i want to watch it

That tooth detail alone clinches for me the case that boxing should be banned. But the makers of Four Kings detail many worse indictments of the alleged sport. There are gruesome tales of detached retinas, suicide attempts and brain damage, plus more toxic trash talk – some of it horribly racist – than the world in general and Black men in particular deserve.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
What's Tim Bradley beef with Haney :gucci:
He was going in unreasonably about the lawsuit. Bringing up irrelevant shyt like Haney going to private school and all
It's unprecedented move for a boxer to sue over a failed drug test but how is Haney the bad guy in this. Just because x amount of boxers beat dudes who were on PEDs doesn't mean that's an acceptable standard (he bought up DLH vs Vargas and some other cases)

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
What's Tim Bradley beef with Haney :gucci:
He was going in unreasonably about the lawsuit. Bringing up irrelevant shyt like Haney going to private school and all
It's unprecedented move for a boxer to sue over a failed drug test but how is Haney the bad guy in this. Just because x amount of boxers beat dudes who were on PEDs doesn't mean that's an acceptable standard (he bought up DLH vs Vargas and some other cases)
Tim a c00n :yeshrug: and we currently in the era where its a trend to destroy as many successful black male celebs as possible

Last edited: