Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Jose “El Rayo” Valenzuela could be defending his WBA World Championship against #1 ranked Andy Hiraoka in Japan on December 24th if the rematch with Isaac “Pitbull” Cruz does not take place. On this same card, Naoya Inoue and Yoshiki Takei could be the headliners defending their World Titles in their respective divisions.

Daps
I don't think I've seen a athlete in recent memory have so many excuses and dikkriders. Its not like Tank is even a good person or anything he just knocks out people. This level of allegiance for subpar moves is very shocking but I'm no longer surprised by anything Tank stans do or say. This nikka cherry picking dudes from whole other divisions. Karma has to kick and it and have one of these dudes beat him at some point. make it make sense.

That’s all that matters :manny:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
have you seen lamont roach fight before? :patrice:

you wasting your breath. these nikkas will defend this fight even though its a pillow fisted fighter from a lower weight class who lost to a nikka Shakur obliterated.

Tank can do no wrong as long as he knocking out no hopers and prospects :manny:

everyone knows how this fight will go. Tank will get boxed up for about 4-6 rounds. Then after hes given the fans a little drama he'll begin walking through every thing this dude throws at him. he'll get caught by some shyt because these nikkas defense is not good enough to dodge Tank for 12 rounds. TKO by round 9. ensue the praise of him taking a tough fight that almost went the distance against a game opponent

Daps
you wasting your breath. these nikkas will defend this fight even though its a pillow fisted fighter from a lower weight class who lost to a nikka Shakur obliterated.

Tank can do no wrong as long as he knocking out no hopers and prospects :manny:

Are you going to watch the fight?