Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Jose “El Rayo” Valenzuela could be defending his WBA World Championship against #1 ranked Andy Hiraoka in Japan on December 24th if the rematch with Isaac “Pitbull” Cruz does not take place. On this same card, Naoya Inoue and Yoshiki Takei could be the headliners defending their World Titles in their respective divisions.
Is this with Canelo in the undercard too? If so Andy beats Rayo!

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I felt bad for Stevenson but at the same time was kinda like :yeshrug: . Cordina had just gotten his head bashed in by Cacace so he had no business in this fight with Stevenson.

This Roach/Davis shyt is just as bad if you ask me. A guy with pillows for hands is coming up to fight a guy who can absolutely walk thru fighters to take them out. Maybe Roach can cause some problems with his height and reach for a lil bit but once he gets touched...

I honestly would have loved to see Shakur fight Frank Martin. Even with Frank getting stopped by Tank, I really want to see Shakur fight common opponents of Tank at this point. Show us that you can look good against guys that Tank walked through........that's how you build the hype for Tank vs Shakur.