Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
you can say Fundora is the Ideal tune up in that if Spence can't beat him he stands no fukking chance against Tim and Virgil.

I'd rather Spence attempt what Danny wanted to do and snag the 154, and then go to 160 vs stick around at 154 because push come to shove the best in 154 would come to 160 anyways.

Fundora is the ideal test for Errol to see if he has it or say yeah it's time to hand it up. If this fight is at the end of Jan I might go
Tsyzu v Spence would be a higher skilled Gatti v Ward if we are honest.

That fight stresses me out thinking about it.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We don't know what Spence is until we see him vs Fundora. We talking like Spence got Dog walked by Rolly Romero. Spence was beating nikkas asses half dead while being an alcoholic weed head lol he met his match with what most would call a generational talent. These other dudes are not Generational. My point is right now we have to answer was July 2023 a Bad night or is this dude done. Like I said if he can't make easy work of Fundora he shouldn't be boxing anymore.

And J Rock is no where on the same level of Spence, he got put down like a dog everytime he stepped up to the top of his division. The Hurd fight is literally his whole identity outside of getting slept.

Any Spence you saw or will see post accident was/ will be compromised, win or lose. Cats talking like its 100% Spence that gets beat to a pulp by these mid talents :mjlol:, even then that's not a fair assessment because we don't know how he would look currently at a higher weight.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Any Spence you saw or will see post accident was/ will be compromised, win or lose. Cats talking like its 100% Spence that gets beat to a pulp by these mid talents :mjlol:, even then that's not a fair assessment because we don't know how he would look currently at a higher weight.

exactly a Compromised nikka that was getting drunk with AB and Yella Beezy as making easy work of nikkas who dedicate they life to boxing lmfao. Like I said if he can't make easy work of Fundora then yea the nikka is done.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

bUVgFw.gif